𝐈𝐕

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓪 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯
𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽  

╰──────────────⋞╯

"ahh finally a break", she sighed

"ahh finally a break", she sighed. currently karina is busy with another photo shoot of adorn. the girl is dressed in an off shoulder short red velvet dress which highlighted her hourglass figure and her defined collar bones, the dress had a huge bow on the top which covered half of her arms and the remaining ribbons of the bow were hanging down till her thighs. a patch of golden rhinestones were sticked to her hair behind the ear, the stones shone brightly among her straight black hair. karina was going for a party style look, the girl had a mature style. her make-up was done in different shade of red. her eyes had a smoky effect made with the combination of coral and wine red eyeshadow, eyelids covered with coral and glitters along with a winged made with the darker shade of red and the aegyo sal which made her eyes pop out even better. karina was currently shooting for the brand new lipsticks of adorn which consists of different shades of red.

"yah jeno! you promised to shoot with me this time?!" she pouted while staring at jeno from a distance. he's usually on the set of each photoshoot because without the boy's command nothing happens in his company. he was monitoring the pictures of karina on the computer with jisung and the team.

"karina you aren't doing well at all", jeno's voice echoed in the room. everyone turned to the ravenette. karina glared at her boyfriend. you didn't have to say it like that.

karina hates how direct jeno is. she was staring at the ravenette with an unpleasant look as they started shooting her again. jeno raised his left eyebrow while staring back at the girl with the same energy, he was extremely angry, ever since  jaemin left his house yesterday, all how he was thinking about was jaemin and their marriage.

meanwhile karina was having her photoshoot done, she look glamorous in the red outfit and that makeup style. she raised her face with lips parting, her eyes darted a sly glance as she raised face sideway in the same direction where jeno stood. as soon as the girl posed infront of the camera, shimmering golden confetti were thrown at her. she looked ethereal with that glamourous party look.

the photos were stunning this time, each and everyone clapped for the girl for her splendid job. the shoot was done, karina quickly left the set and ran to jeno, "mean."

"didn't mean to be like that", he said smiling. "let's leave, don't want any rumours."

karina grinned mischievously, "but i want rumours."

˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙ 

"j-jeno please!"

"weren't you trying to seduce me there?" he says grinning while pinning karina against the wall.

"jeno please– the d-door ... is not locked.. i don't want someone to come in again like yesterday! let me go!", the girl whined. she tried her best to make an innocent face.

jeno leaned forward and muttered into her ears, "oh baby that look won't work on such slutty dress you're wearing."

she rolled her eyes, "fine!" karina nodded her head sarcastically.

jeno smirked, he held her face and pulled her closer to his lips. it was soft and gentle but jeno was they were craving more and more for each other, it became desperate and hasty. the two even ignored the door which wasn't lock but thankfully no one came in jeno's cabin. after sometime jeno pulled away from the girl leaving her breathless, "still wanna go?" he asked licking his lower lip.

"no but i have too...", she breathed out.