𝐗𝐈𝐈

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎ 𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭,
𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭'𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸

╰──────────────⋞╯

jeno has only been considering what occurred to him since hearing those words from jaemin, forgetting everything else

jeno has only been considering what occurred to him since hearing those words from jaemin, forgetting everything else. he contacted haewon as a result.

on the other side, jeno's inquiries caused haewon to experience severe anxiousness. she knew everything. how long were those seven years? haewon knew what happened to jaemin.

she was shaking quietly as she sat there. she was relieved to not be in korea because that would have put her in danger.

"I HATE JIMIN SO FUCKING MUCH"

she was eluding the inquiry. the brunette was aware that jeno was jaemin's childhood friend, but despite being his friend, she kept this information from pinkette. as she shared his affection for Jeno. but she he lost against karina, which is why she pushed jaemin to jeno. because she didn't want to see her ex-best friend getting married to jeno, she couldn't help but advise jaemin to wed him. despite the fact that they are still dating, Karina is unable to marry the ravenette.

she smiled as she held the money for jaemin's pet's care in her hand. minmin sadly passed away as a result of haewon's inaction. she didn't tell this to jaemin at all. the girl kept on making false statements about the dog to jaemin.

the two girls and their group only bullied jaemin since she was with karina. and following a heated dispute, she grew close to jaemin. jaemin is well known to karina, although she was unaware that he was close friends with jeno. she never saw jaemin even though she was constantly with jeno. the unfortunate boy accepted haewon without understanding her actual motives. the girl always had bad intentions. she essentially just took the cash for the pomeranian's surgery and fled from jeno and jaemin. she has not yet responded to jeno.

"he wants to know if jaemin was bullied," she chuckles at the call. "despite my desire to avoid calling you, i did so to inform you that your boyfriend is in love with jaemin! they even got married". karina was the one who harassed jaemin the most, which is why the pinkette still despises her, and haewon couldn't stop laughing and making fun of her.

karina merely swore at her, trying to keep her temper, "bitch." should've killed jaemin instead of filming him, she thought as she hung up the phone.

then, out of the blue, karina thought to write jaemin, telling him to avoid jeno if he didn't want to transmit the video to mrs lee.