𝐕𝐈𝐈

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓶
𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

╰──────────────⋞╯

the room temperature was freezing since jeno has a habit of sleeping with the ac on no matter how cold the weather is

the room temperature was freezing since jeno has a habit of sleeping with the ac on no matter how cold the weather is. jaemin who was lost in his dreamland, he was sleeping so silently with no movement at all.

"am i sleeping next to a dead body? he didn't eat rat poison ... didn't he?"

the ravenette turned to face the pinkette. he brushed his finger over his cheek which felt as if his skin was made of cotton, how soft, smooth and squishy. jeno placed his other hand on the small boy's waist and sticked closer to him.

"why did i meet you again?..." he whispered caressing the boy's cheek while he's gaze locked on his lips.

the elder lifted jaemin's blanket and went inside, even more closer to the boy. jeno brushed his nose against the boy's, "you... loved doing this." he closed his eyes hugging the sleeping boy in his arms.

just as the boy closed his eyes he got lost into the fragment memories which always bothered him and hurted him. the memories which never faded away from his mind, he truly loved his past more than the present.

"jeno hyung!!" the small boy waved at jeno enthusiastically from a distance. the pink hared one was dressed in white furry clothes.

the other boy wore his crescent smile while waving back and running towards the pinkette.

"nono! i didn't expected it to snow", jaemin giggled picking up the white snow spread all around in jeno's lawn.

the small boy sat on the cold floor and started making snowballs. the ravenette stood next to him with the same warm look while watching the cute little boy play with snow, he looked so unreal, like the cherubs just like an angel he sat on the white ground where silver snow shone brightly.

jeno was lost in the beauty of the angel sitting in front of him. the pinkette looked at the tall one staring at him with a smile. jaemin giggled adorably as he threw one of the snowball in the direction of him.

"jaemin!" the ravenette ran to catch him. both of them giggled loudly as jeno caught his friend, hands wrapped around his waist from the back.

"let's go to my home baby"

"told you not to call me a baby!", jaemin pouted.

jeno replied mocking the pinkette, "but you're just a baby."

"and you're just a teenager!"

jeno ignored the sulking boy's words, he took his hand in his and started leading him to his home.

the two stepped in, jeno's house was so warm, so cozy. everything colored in the shades of brown with cream curtains and couch. the thing caught jaemin's eyes was the fireplace made of bricks which had blazing orange fire in it. although he came in his house multiple times but the boy loves how everything always look so new and spotless.

the ravenette walked closer to the couch, "let's watch something." he says picking up the remote from the table and turns on the tv.

"let's watch a movie", jeno replied changing the channel.

jaemin flushed from the glimpse of what he saw on the tv screen, a couple doing sinful things. the ravenette panicked and changed the channel as soon as possible, he turn to the small boy who looked all flustered, "sorry–" jaemin was just twelve and he has no knowledge about that makes it even more funny to jeno since he's more than enough educated according to his age, he's just three years more older than the pinkette.

"it's okay", the pink haired boy's lips curved into a smile.

"well... we shouldn't watch movies since you're a baby", jeno scoffed staring at the boy who was all red.

jaemin pouted angrily, "there's no need to add such scenes in the movie! why do they even do it?!?"

jeno just laughed at the pink haired one who was all fuming and sulking.

"they do it cause they love each other silly", he says in a mocking way.

jaemin's expression changed into a neutral face as he heard the word "love". he turned to the other one looking directly into his raven eyes, "do you love me?.."

the sight made jeno's heart melt but to mock him more the boy replied with "no" and that broke his heart when jaemin just looked at him with blank face as if he was about to cry, his eyes glistened with tears.

"aw baby there's no reason to hate you!" jeno hugged the small boy tightly giving him the warmest hug ever, "i love you nana."

"hate you!", jaemin muttered snuggling to the elder one.

jeno's lovely words kept on repeating as he told jaemin how much he loves him and how much he wants to be with the boy, the angel he has inside his arms.

"we'll be together okay? i'll never leave you, i just love you so much jaemin..."

jaemin rubbed jeno's back chanting i love you too to him as if he will never get a chance to say him those words.

"does that mean we can also...", the pinkette questioned blinking stupidly as he pulled away from jeno.

"THAT DOESN'T!– only if you're my boyfriend then maybe we can do ... that–"

jaemin giggled at the other one who was all flustered, "we aren't doing that don't panic."

the pinkette yawned lazily as he kept his head on the black haired boy's lap, "i'm so sleepy..."

to which jeno responded by caressing jaemin's cheek, the boy on his lap closed his eyes quickly as he felt jeno's smooth skin in contact to his.

eventually jaemin fell asleep on his lap and jeno eyed him with love while ruffling his hair. he unhurriedly lifted the pinkette's head and replaced his lap by a cushion as he thought it must be uncomfortable for jaemin to sleep like that. he sat on the carpet watching the small boy sleep, he gazed deeply at the pinkette's pale skin which looked dry. jeno was concerned for jaemin, ever since his parents passed away jaemin barely takes care of himself. he gazed at the boy's lips which were a little chapped due to the cold weather, he traced his lips with his fingertip, "poor thing..."

jeno was surrounded by guilt as he thought of himself who's rich and has everything but his friend barely has anything. he reached out for the small boy's hand and kissed it softly while interlacing his hand with jaemin's, "can't wait for us to grow up..." jeno smiled closing his eyes to sleep as he placed his head in front of jaemin's while laying down next to the boy on the couch.

the two slept like that for almost an hour and soon after the first one to wake up was the pinkette. he was sleepy, he just opened his eyes but jaemin smiled admiring jeno in front of him, he ruffled his hair and whispered into the other's ear with his cutest voice, "wake up nono..."

jeno hummed not moving and inch, jaemin muttered calling jeno's name in his ears multiples which caused jeno to open his eyelids. the small one smiled snuggling to the ravenette, "i have to go home..." he made a pout.

jeno nodded, "i'll take you there but wait..." he got up from the couch and went to his room. jaemin pressed his lips together waiting for the other one.

the tall one was back now with a navy blue knitted scarf. he brought it to jaemin and wrapped it around his neck. he knew that the boy is cold but he won't say anything. jeno smiled after wrapping that, "now you can go."

"jeno hyung ... it must be expensive why are you wasting this on me?..", he looked around his neck, the scarf was new, it was so warm and comfortable yet jaemin was hesitating to except that.

"people who love each other gift each other lots of things cutie" 

"but i don't have anything to give you... so please take it back", jaemin lowered his face in disappointment. he took out the scarf to hand it to the other one but once again jeno refused to take it back, "you can give me something."

"what?" jaemin questioned.

jeno pointed at his lips with a mischievous smile, "kiss me here."

jaemin went blank after listening to jeno, he immediately looked away, his cheeks turned rosy.

"aw little angel, i'm kidding, just go home safely",  he chuckled at jaemin's reaction.

"maybe some day later...", jaemin blushed smiling.

the two walked to jeno's door step, "i would've took you there but i can't leave home like this mom will scold me... please go safetly nana", he bent down to kiss jaemin's forehead.

"it's next to your house only don't worry i'll go safely", the small boy smiled as jeno placed his lips on jaemin's forehead.

he waved at him and left jeno's house but the ravenette stood there watching jaemin going to his house, he stood there to make sure the boy went home safely. after jaemin reached his home, jeno finally closed the door.

˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙