𝐗𝐈𝐗

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎ 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮

╰──────────────⋞╯

since the day when mr yoo assaulted jaemin, jeno has begun to look after jaemin better and spend more time with him

since the day when mr yoo assaulted jaemin, jeno has begun to look after jaemin better and spend more time with him. he was also delighted to be with him and to assist him so greatly in making jaemin feel significantly better at last. even the ravenette's mother began to believe in him and his ability to care for jaemin, who he also loves very much. better than before, everything was.

due to the way they treated jaemin, karina and her father received a three-year prison sentence as well as a fine. additionally, the businesses breached their contract with karina and mr yoo. the girl was fired from all of her jobs and her contract.

everyone on the internet was shocked to learn that karina and her pals had bullied jaemin, and they all wanted karina to be held accountable. more classmates from jaemin's college soon arrived to support jaemin and provide additional evidence regarding the bullying issue. despite karina's efforts to place the blame on him, the pinkette was judged guilty. considering that his husband is there to support him, jeno did his best to shield jaemin and see to it that the bullies were dealt with. haewon's name was also mentioned further as a result of karina's claim that the two bullied jaemin. in the end, the girl took responsibility for her actions while simultaneously blaming her companions.

jaemin eventually received justice. the pinkette believes that jeno is to thank for everything. the most valuable thing to him in this whole world is jeno. he adores him so much that he is ecstatic to be with him. jaemin is incredibly appreciative of his supporting and loving husband.

the two are currently out on a date after jeno pledged to do so. they are currently in a mall where the ravenette is shopping for the pinkette. jaemin only wanted some soft toys, but it appears that jeno will buy him the entire mall.

"baby do you like this?" knowing that jaemin likes oversized clothing and would definitely appreciate this one, the ravenette showed him a lilac oversized hoodie.

the pink haired boy responded as his smile started to wane, "it's cute but..."

after watching him, jeno approached jaemin and gave him a head pat, "you don't have to hesitate, i love my baby that's why i want to give you everything".

"i just wanted some plushies but you're an idiot!" he pouted looking in the other direction.

with a devilish smile on his face, the ravenette grips his waist. in order to stare into jaemin's eyes, he raises his face and crushes his chest against jaemin's, "so who roams wearing my clothes?"

as jeno pulls jaemin against his chest, the pinkette's cheeks begin to flush, "they're comfortable.. anyways s-stay away.. people are watching..."

"but you're supposed to look at me", he whispered in a raspy voice.

jaemin panicked as he took a step back, "j-jeno..."

and soon after jeno pecked the younger one's cheek.

jaemin was blushing so much that he could no longer conceal his scarlet cheeks. he pushed jeno away because he felt shy about what he had done.

🎉 You've finished reading ❛𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞❜ || 𝐍𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧 🎉