𝐕𝐈

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎ 𝓘 𝓭𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓶

╰──────────────⋞╯

"well i'm planning to go to ", mrs lee says calmly while serving the food in the boys' plates

"mom...? really?" jeno looked curiously at his mother.

"yeah and haewon is going to us too for her veterinarian job. jaemin you didn't tell me about minmin?... haewon told me about his surgery and ... you are financially weak so you can't do anything? you are a part of our family now and we'll give you everything okay? so you don't need to hide anything", the woman flashed her smile at the pinkette. "about that pomeranian don't worry he's gonna be alright."

"thank you so much ...", jaemin's eyes filled with tears, he was feeling guilty all of a sudden. he asked to himself, i married jeno just because of money? his chest started to pain a little. i'm ruining his life ... he will never love me.

she smiled to the boy in the reply. "oh by the way... do you guys remember each other? you were jeno's friend right?"

"hm...? i don't remember... i think i had a friend... but i don't remember his name nor his face", jaemin pursed his lips.

"i never had any friend like him", jeno quickly denied to the statement and got up from the table. "i'm done eating."

the ravenette's mother eyed her son with her face puzzled, everytime they talk about friends jeno would act this way. he might have forgotten jaemin...

jaemin observed jeno's behavior and thought to himself, you aren't that boy at all... he was just so nice to me.

the pinkette started to think about his past. the question which always tortured him was, why did he disappeared like that without telling me anything?...

even though jaemin couldn't remember anything the only thing which came to his mind was the scene were the jaemin told him, please stay with me forever? um... but once you get married we won't be able to see each other right?

the boy who sat next to him replied, "then i will marry you so that we can see each other everyday!"
it was only a glimpse of him which jaemin remembered, his blurred shadow, the yard where the two played ... everything was so dull and blurry that he couldn't remember even abit, his friend faded away from his memory.

jaemin smiled to himself while thinking about that moment. his squishy white cheeks turned red mrs lee looked at the boy and smiled, "thinking about last night?"