𝐈𝐈𝐈

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭
𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

╰──────────────⋞

"i'm currently applying for adorn's ambassador job hehe", his round amber eyes twinkled as he glanced to see mrs lee

"aw that's so nice!" she beamed at the rosy haired one.

jeno who was sitting next to jaemin was loathed by each and everything the pink haired one said. poor jaemin was so amiable with the ravenette's mother which fumed jeno even more. he just eyed the pinkette in anger, he never wanted to marry this boy in the first place but now here they are already discussing about the marriage date.

"jaemin.. i really really like you for my son, what about you?.. ", mrs lee questioned.

jaemin exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes, "i like jeno too!"
sorry mrs lee but right now i'm in love with your arrogant son's money.

"by the way jaemin... this should be a secret marriage, is that okay?" the woman looked concerned that if the boy would agree to the condition or not. she smiled timidly.

"it's alright mrs lee! i don't have a problem at all... i don't even have a family hehe- i mean my parents passed away so...

why didn't you pass away? the ravenette eyed jaemin.

mrs lee's smile dropped after listening to what the pink haired boy said, her eyes turned glumly , "i'm so sorry jaemin..."

"it's alright don't be sad–" all he could to do was try to act funny. jaemin didn't want to make the moment sad by bringing up his parents in between.

on the other hand jeno was chuckling quietly. the pinkette only stared at him in disgust.

"how about we keep this marriage after two days? since there's nothing to prepare... you guys just have to wear your wedding suits and go to the church that's it!" jaemin's eyes glowed as he heard mrs lee, "yesss!" he exclaimed in joy.

jeno was displeased by this, he wanted to leave the two and go back to his room but he was there just for his mother. the raven haired knew it was definitely going to get off on the wrong foot. tsk this bastard, my childhood friend? no fucking way i made such friend.

the women was so happy with the pinkette already, she was so full of the joys of spring after setting the date of marriage for her son. she loved how down to earth jaemin was, he was delicate, so pure and so kind she knew jaemin would be the best partner for her son. but little did mrs lee know that her son already dislikes jaemin a lot.

"hm.. jeno you remember the rings me and your dad selected for your engagement?"

jeno tried to calm down, "mom don't you think you're rushing everything?... i'm not going anywhere..."

"oh you can go who knows–", jaemin chuckled to which the ravenette rolled his eyes.

"i'm sorry but i can't wear any ring, i don't want unnecessary questions from everyone in the company", jeno quickly denied to wear the ring. mrs lee nodded, "alright..."

"don't be sad mrs lee! i can wear one!", the ravenette turned to face jaemin, he glared the boy who looked overexcited. what the fuck jaemin?!