𝐕

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎𝓐𝓼𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓲𝓿𝓮
... 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻

╰──────────────⋞╯

the church was full of flowers, white and baby pink roses were spotted everywhere, the fragrance of perfumes and fresh flowers were pleasing

the church was full of flowers, white and baby pink roses were spotted everywhere, the fragrance of perfumes and fresh flowers were pleasing. the whole area was decorated with candles and fairy lights.

the couples were breathtaking, both of them looked so charming in their wedding suits, before going to the priest, mrs lee hugged both of them and gave them sweet blessings. the clergyman stepped up. he smiled at the them, jeno and jaemin stood in front of the priest while haewon and jeno's mom were standing a distance away from them while admiring the couple from the back. "cherished family members, I would like to thank each of you for coming out this morning," he said. mrs lee smiled. the pastor placed the bible down on the table. "let us begin by offering thanks to the lord on this wonderful day." we all bowed our heads and he prayed.

the priest raised his voice, lee jeno do you take na jaemin to be your wife? do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health? will you love him and honour him all the days of your life?

"yes, i do, i will", jeno agreed confidently.

it was now time for the exchange of rings. haewon smiled going ahead to them she handed jeno a ring. he slipped it on jaemin's finger. the pastor smiled and turned to jaemin. he repeated the same questions and received the same reply. jaemin took the ring and placed it on the ravenette's finger. "by the power vested unto me I now proclaim you husband and wife. you may now kiss your bride."

jeno slowly moved closer to jaemin, he didn't want to kiss him at all but he can't deny it either, he carefully lifted jaemin's face and looked into his eyes. the pinkette was so nervous, he closed his eyes as jeno came closer to him. the ravenette slowly pecked his lips. the moment happened so rapidly that jaemin couldn't figure out what just happened, he smiled at jeno to which the ravenette didn't react at all and faced other side.

"may your marriage always bring glory to God, joy to one another and blessings to your family for many generations to come. May love and laughter fill your hearts and your home for all at the days of your lives", the pastor blesses the new married couple.

jeno and jaemin walked towards mrs lee, they stopped as she started giving them hugs and kisses and congratulating the young couple. jaemin then turned around and threw his bouquet of rose silk flowers behind her, haewon ran to catch it before the bouquet fell on the ground.

jeno looked at jaemin who was with his mother smiling and giggling, why did you even want to marry me?