𝐗

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎ 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

╰──────────────⋞╯

jaemin and jeno's relationship did not advance during the course of the two days; instead, everything remained bland and monotonous

jaemin and jeno's relationship did not advance during the course of the two days; instead, everything remained bland and monotonous. the two slept in separate rooms and didn't communicate much.

mrs lee and jaemin were currently speaking. he usually gives off the impression that he is overjoyed to be around jeno, but in reality, he is not at all fond of him. he is constantly careful not to annoy jeno's mother.

mrs lee made jaemin aware of her longing for him and desire to see both the jeno and him. she appeared to be very intelligent today. the woman told the pinkette that she loved her. the two get along well and mrs lee is a very kind-hearted person who bonds with people easily, which was helpful to jaemin.

in response to the woman's previous query, he chuckled softly and said, "yess, i'm taking good care of jeno, you don't need to worry at all."

"sweetheart, please take care of you too," the woman said with a smile on the other side.

jaemin bowed and said, "yes, mum."

"i love you son, but I have to leave. take care, and we'll talk later."

while putting the phone aside, the pinkette grinned with joy.

jaemin was in the kitchen making some meals to appease jeno, who is now upset with him. the two argued about how jaemin is merely the ravenette's servant, and jaemin ultimately lost. he consequently spends much of his time in the kitchen learning to bake and prepare tasty meals. the youngster isn't very good at keeping order in the house, but he's working hard now.

to locate the pinkette, jeno entered the kitchen. his heart briefly warmed when he saw that the pinkette is washing some kitchen utensils, but he disregarded that because he couldn't allow his ego suffer.

he said impolitely almost mocking him, "try hard to get your payment, after all you only want money."

the pinkette merely nodded and said, "Okay, sir," to his husband.

jeno responded in an odd and contemptuous manner. the man was already dressed in his office outfit, which indicates that he is leaving for the company, and he quickly left the room. the husband's exit was not even acknowledged by the man. jaemin simply shrugged because he is accustomed to jeno's treatment of him and believes that it is always his own fault.