𝐗𝐈

╭⋟──────────────╮

☙ • ▎ 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓼𝓸 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮?

╰──────────────⋞╯

jaemin sobbed alone in his room because he knows jeno despises him so much but is powerless to change it

jaemin sobbed alone in his room because he knows jeno despises him so much but is powerless to change it. It was his mistake to consent to marry jeno. he condemned himself to death; he was broken; and the only person who could ease his suffering was jeno. he rubbed his eyes so hard that they turned red, but the tears didn't stop; they continued to fall as he covered his face with the blanket. the sudden knock on the door startled him. he wiped his tears and glanced at the mirror to see if he looked okay. he was aware that jeno was about to leave his office. the pinkette jumped out of bed as fast as he could.

jaemin raced down the stairs while wiping away his tears; he was worried that jeno could reprimand him for maintaining a sorrowful expression, so he quickly rough-knit his face and styled his hair. he took a position in front of the black door and slowly unlocked it.

as expected, jeno was there. the man from outside entered. he gave jaemin a quick look. the ravenette expressed concern for him but kept his genuine feelings from him.

jaemin fake-smiled and said, "welcome." jeno observed that the pinkette was sniffing a little and his eyes were red. jeno bent his face to go closer to him. the movement of the ravenette frightened jaemin as he took a step back.

unexpectedly, jeno softly cupped his face. "are you sick?.. your eyes are red".

jaemin lowered his eyes as his heart began to beat more quickly every second. it took a lot of courage for the pinkette to look his husband in the eyes. he told a lie, "y-yess."

the young boy was crying, and jeno was aware of it. he wanted to comfort him deeply, but he was limited in what he could do.

he discreetly moved toward their bedroom while taking jaemin's hand in his own. jaemin was completely puzzled by the ravenette's sudden behavioural change.

jaemin was told to wait for him on the bed. jeno was occupied in front of the sink when the pinkette turned his head to look in the direction of the restroom. when the ravenette returned carrying a damp towel, he just stared.

to avoid frightening the boy, jeno gently said, "close your eyes."

jaemin experienced a chilly, wet cloth on his eyelids as soon as he closed his eyes.

the boy frantically reached for the towel to remove "j-jeno," but the raven haired one held his hand.

the man rubbed him on the head and mumbled, "shhh... this will help your eyes feel better."

he soon felt a hand on his back as the ravenette began to cradle him and console him. jaemin's husband finally put in an effort for him. not the towel, but jeno made him feel much better than before.