05 | SIGNED UP

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉

BOBOIBOY POV

I wake up earlier that the two, probably because I'm starting to get used to admiral Tarung.. ish, bad memories. I start making my way to the kitchen to make some food, so I let earth take over . My vision gets blurry and I fall asleep while earth cooks. The thing with me and letting my elements take over is that one cannot be in the same body, literally. And the difference with switching to an elemental and letting one take over is that when they take over, they can't use their powers .

EARTH POV

Boboiboy let's me take over to cook for the two. Boboiboy doesn't want to split this early in the morning since it's always so chaotic, best tim is from 11:00 am to 3:00 am. I could already smell the omelettes!

≡;- ꒰ °Time skip

I was about to put the last omelette on the plate when I saw Tokoyami and Hawks get out of their rooms still looking drowsy. " How's your sleep? " I ask looking back at the neatly placed omelette. " Goo- 'Yawn' .. good. " Hawks said in reply. [ No kidding, I actually was yawning while writing yawn- ] I chuckle a bit at the interruption that just happened. I put a ketchup on to replicate a smile while having mushrooms as eyes. This was the same with the previous two. " Why are you up this early Boboiboy? " Tokoyami asked while he and Hawks sit down. " To make food, and because I remember I have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning or I will get thrown . Oh! And I'm Earth at the moment, Ori is just letting me take over since I'm really good at cooking. "

" Ah. I see " Tokoyami said back. They both sweat dropped at the thought of having to get thrown across the room. Once I finished with the details, I bring them over to the countertop where they sit on the barstools. I sit on the near end while Tokoyami sits in between us. As they both taste the dish, their eyes suddenly close while they were smiling as they chew. " Ghuod ahs alweysh " [ Good as always ] " don't eat with your mouth full dad. " Tokoyami said after he swallowed his food. Hawks swallowed his as well and apologizes . I let Boboiboy take control back, so I zoned out during the process. I then went into the elemental mind space.

BOBOIBOY POV

" Hey, you good earth? " Tokoyami asked while lightly shaking me. " Oh! Yeah, it's Boboiboy now. " Tokoyami replied with a simple " Okay, Boboiboy " . While we were eating I turned to Tokoyami and asked " Why are you training? " he looked back at me as he swallows his food. " I'm preparing for the U.A exams. I'm planning to get to the hero course. " I made a look like [ :O ] " Wah! Awesome! " I said back with a thumbs up. " When is it? " I asked " In six months, the year just ended. " Hawks said back. " Y' know, before I was moved to the hospital. I was in the U.A clinic. " Tokoyami nearly chocked on his food " Really!? How was it like? " he said in excitement " It was big, with lots, lots, and lots of windows. But it was pretty cool. " Tokoyami realized how he was like and regained posture as he continued eating. " That sounds  about right. " Hawks said as he looked at me.

" I wanna enter for it. " Tokoyami looked at me in surprise " Really..? But it's super hard. " He asked me "... I mean, how hard could it be? "
Hawks agreed to sign me up, he said I was just about the right age. " You have to train though, I'll set you up for training with Tokoyami ". I was shaking with excitement, although. It felt as if I didn't need to train. But better to be prepared than not at all! Hawks and Tokoyami placed their dishes in the sink and head towards the washroom to get cleaned up and changed. I washed the dishes and prepared to split " ELEMENTAL SPLIT! " The same routine.

" Alright, I'll be seeing what everyone needs to work on. Earth, you should practice making more varieties of diffrent animals that could be useful for offence since you are always on defence, I thought you would be good at offence as well. Lightning , when you use make a lightning blade, could you make other weapons? I mean I did hear from wind you made an umbrella, so I'm sure you can make more. Wind, you should work on your aim. I will as well work on it to, since my lightning shot needs some fixing. Leaf.. learn to control your man eating plants, and maybe make their sizes bigger as to devour more things.. " they all shivered as light said that. " Finally , water and fire. Work on your emotions. Water, you're always sleeping. Atleast have some motivation to fight. And fire, you've got to control your anger. Your fire is useless if your blinded by rage. Now that's all, any objections ? " light looked around the six. " Good. Now let's merge and see if we can get a private training room there.

≡;- ꒰ °Time skip
Summary...

NARRATOR POV
They get a private room for 6 months, perfect- they practice for six whole months on what light said, which they succeeded very easily. Fire was still having anger issues, but not as bad as before. So that's good as well. It is now one week until the exam starts..

Will he succeed ? Fail? Wait until the next chapter is out tomorrow!

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉
Thursday , July 28 2022

┉ˏ͛ ༝̩̩̥͙ ⑅͚˚   ҉  ⑅͚˚ ͛༝̩̩̥͙ ˎ┉Thursday , July 28 2022