13 ||| BOBOIBOY'S START LINE

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ[ TW : Possible Panic attack ]

[ TW : Possible Panic attack ]

THIRD PERSON POV

The students from the monitor room gasp in horror and shock. " What a weird way for a battle to end.. The losers are basically untouched,and the winners are both on the ground!" Denki said what everyone thought. " How does the old saying go? The might've lost the battle but they won the war. " Tokoyami replied. " This class is intense.. " Frog girl said. Tokoyami slowly walks up towards Boboiboy and shakes him gently. " Boboiboy, the match is ov- " but before he could continue " AY YOI YOI YOI, IM UP IM UP! DONT THROW ME PLEASE! " Boboiboy said in an outburst immediately standing up.

.
.
.

They all looked away acting clueless as to deal with the awkward situation. Boboiboy sighed out of embarrassment, but the mood quickly dims as he looks above the screen. His heart broken, and eyes are glossy . Just like fragile glass.. Boboiboy runs out of the room while Tokoyami tries to call out to him but fails. Boboiboy arrives just in time with puffy eyes, he looked at Izuku's horrible state while laying on the stretcher getting carried away. He shifts his view to all might, " Will he be all right sir!? " He shouts in concern. All mights smile seemed to grow wider, " YES! MIDORIYA IS A STRONG MAN! " all might shouts quite confidently. Boboiboy has learned to have hope in any situation, It comes from experience.

All might puts his hand over Boboiboy's shoulder, " you should get ready for your matches " he reminds Boboiboy. Boboiboy raises an eyebrow " Matches..? " all might laughs quite dramatically and fake. " You have two matches because of the uneven number of students! " he says to Boboiboy ' ah.. now I remember ' he sighs. But does what all might recommends.

Bakugou starts to take short breathes and also starts to shake  , but before it could escalate . All might stops his thoughts by putting his hand on bakugou's shoulder. Bakugou snaps out of it and starts to calm down. " Pull your jets bakugou, we still have to review your work. " he announces to him.

= After Momo's explanation on why Lida's mvp =
= 17 minutes before the match =

BOBOIBOY POV
" Ok, game plan. Hagakure, you'll be the one to wrap capture tape around octo guy. He might be able to see you but it'll be hard to locate you since you are invisible. And I chose this task for you since he relies to much on those tentacles of his that he probably only uses them for sensory or combat uses. He'll rely on trying to find you but completely forgets on what he will do when he does find you. " I explain to the floating gloves . I then look at Ojiro " As far as I know. You can be really good in close combat, your tail could break todoroki's ice, well not thick ice. But you get it. " He nods in understanding " I'll protect the weapon. So this way, we'll be on the defensive. " Ojiro nods and hagakure makes a thumbs up with her glove that she then takes off . The timer signals them to go. But the moment they try to stand up, ice in cases they're feet. " Ok- uh, improvise! ELEMENTAL POWER , BOBOIBOY FIRE! "

FIRE POV

The moment Ori let's me take control , the surrounding ice melts and free all of our feet. " Ok, follow through the plan. Don't let them get close, Ojiro . You don't have to capture him in the tape. Just delay him long enough for the timer to run out since he is a recommendation student, and hagakure the same with you. But I think you are pretty capable so you can do it.  " I look back at them and they both give me a determined look ( only Ojiro since- well. Y'know ) which I'll take as a yes. " wait- how do you know all about this? Y'know, about todoroki being a recommendation student " Ojiro asks me. " Uhh- I have my ways " I smile at them [ :) ] he just shrugs and leaves to proceed with the plan . And by ways, I mean with hawks being a blabber mouth. It's hard for him to keep such ' exciting ' info.

" ok , now to play my part. ELEMENTAL POWER , BOBOIBOY EARTH. " I encase the weapon in hard rocks to keep anything away from it.

" Woah.. Boboiboy seems so experienced! " denki says in shock of how calmly he is taking this test. With the rest of the students agree , there was a student that didn't hear, and just saw him as a threat. Who might it be?

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ
Tuesday , August 16 2022

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎTuesday , August 16 2022