11 ||| HEROING 101

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

BOBOIBOY POV

I was walking with Izu when Lida came to us. I didn't want to cause much trouble so I just smiled through my anger. " How's the broken finger? " He asked, well that's a good start. At least he's not here to lecture Izu again. " I was a bit concerned by how mr.Aizawa's approach to class. But I trust the schools judgement, U.A is the top program. But even so, lying is just downright immoral. " he said to us. ' Huh.. so he's just really serious about school stuff. ' I thought, well atleast Lightnings anger for him lessened.

" Heyy! Wait up you three! Are you going to the station? Let me join you guys! " we all look back to see Ochako running towards us. " Let's see, your name is Tenya Lida.. you are Ori , and you are deku! Right? " I facepalmed. ' We met in the practical exams already, and you forgot our names already, plus weren't you listening when Aizawa was calling out our names?? ' I thought.

" Deku!? " izu screamed out. " Yeah! Isn't that what bakugou called you? " she responded " a-ah! My names actually Izuku, that's what kacchan calls me to make fun of me. Hehe.. " izu replied. " Well that's not sportsman like. " ' Glad we think the same Lida. ' I said in my mind. " Oh.. I didn't realize that! I'm sorry... but you know what, I like deku. It sounds like a cool hero name! And it sounds pretty cute! "
She said, " Deku it is! " I sweat dropped ' seriously izu.. ' .. " Oh , I almost forgot. You have such an awesome quirk Ori! " I chuckled a bit when lida and izu looked at me confused. " Haha... about that, I'm actually Boboiboy.. not Ori. " She flushed a bit pink " I keep forgetting names! I'm so so sorry Boboiboy.. it's just that the bird guy calls you Ori! "

" Hm, why is that Boboiboy? " Lida asked me " Oh, he's actually my abang. And there is a reason for why he calls me Ori, but I'm not really ready to tell you guys yet.. " Lida just nodded in understanding. " So the birds name is Abang? " I facepalmed " No, I call him Abang which means big brother in my language. His name is actually Tokoyami. " they made an [ :o ] face. " Well let's head out! " Ochako said running.

୨⎯ "Next day" ⎯୧
Afternoon

" I AM HEREEE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HEROOO " all might yelled hanging by the frames. I laughed a bit, but quicklyy  fixed my posture since the number 1 hero is here. Everyone was astonished, excited, and happy to see him here. He walks awkwardly to the front as people kept talking about how cool it is. " Welcome to U.A's high most important class, think of it as Heroing 101! Here you'll be learning the basics of being a pro! And what it means to fight for the greater good! Let's get into it!! Todays lesson will pull no punches!!!"
All might explained. " Fight training! " uhh, kacang was it- yeah. Kacang said. " Real combat..? " Izu muttered ,

" One of the parts to being a hero ISSSSSSSS, LOOKING GOOD! " He points towards the wall that opens up with numbered boxes " These are the clothes that are designed for your quirk ! And the ones you requested before school started! " All might explained. ' woah... now that's cool. ' " Get yourselves suited up and meet me at training ground beta! " all might instructed " YES SIR! " We all yell back in response.