Chapter 13

A/N I know last chapter ended kind of blah so I'm determined to make this chapter better so please don't give up on the story and thanks to all the people who still read my story and comment.

Abrielle

Me and Wilder got to the game a little earlier than I had planned but that was a good thing because I wanted to get us good seats.Wilder was so excited about seeing Kegan, that was all he could talk about during the ride here.I laughed at his enthusiasm he was such a cute kid.

"Hey Wilder do you want to go over to the snack area with me we can maybe get you candy or a slushy?".I ask watching as his eyes grew in size when I said candy.

"Yay candy, mom don't let me have candy"he said looking sad.

"OK how about I get you candy and it'll be our little secrete how does that sound?".I ask.Wilder looked like he was thinking about what I said then a big smile came across his face then shook his head yes.

I smiled and we walked over to the crowded snack area I guess everyone was thinking the same thing.When we were almost to the front of then line all I heard was 'does she ever take a break from eating'.Shaking my head I tried to ignore the her because I did'nt want to get into an argument in front of Wilder. Calista and her friends continued trying to bait me into their immature banter with them but I was not going to cave.

I stayed facing forward without looking back at them.I'm guessing this must have irritated them because they got louder.'She needs to be on the field instead of watching it' one of Calista friends stated.I did'nt know which one but I really did'nt care at this point.

"Fatass I know you hear us talking to you"Calista stated.She is the rudest person ever did she not see a kid standing here.

"Bri Bri"Wilder called me to get my attention."Yeah what's up"I ask trying to keep my voice calm."She said a bad word"

"I know".Turning around I was faced with the whole cheer devil squad who all wore the same scowl on there face like their waiting on me to say something smart.OK Bri calm down and deal with this matter like an adult."Can you guys please refrain from using profanity because there is a child present and I don't need his mind damaged by you".

"Whatever we can say what fuck we want and there's nothing you can do about it"Calista sneered at me."And anyway your fat not pregnant so there are no kids around"she said.she just did'nt know how to shut up.My patience was wearing thin I was almost at my breaking point.

After that was said Wilder came from behind me he looking angry but I did'nt know why."Wilder what's  wrong?".I ask him with concern laced in my voice.

"Cause BrI Bri they're being meanies want me to kick their buts".Wilder said.

That made me reach to that point to where I had to say something smart but I also wanted to laugh because Wilder looked so serious.

"Look here you -".I looked down at Wilder and smiled and he still wore his angry face and it made me happy that he wanted to protect me."Look here you meanies I would advise you to leave before I have my new best friend here kick your butts". Did I get it right Wilder?".He smiled and shook his head yes.

Walking away from them we headed towards the bleachers when I felt my phone vibrate I pulled it out to see it was Kegan asking was I here yet.

Me-yeah

Kegan-is Wilder behavin

Me-yeah

Kegan-y the 1 word answers