Chapter 15

Abrielle

   When Kegan Friends walked up I automatically felt him tense up his eyes became more alert.I became a little worried about what he would do or say to me once they saw him  with me so I scooted away from him just in case. he  looked over at me and gave me a smile but I could tell he was nervous about being seen with me but before I could say anything his friends were already to close for comfort.

"Hey Kegan what's up?"Blake ask.I could'nt stand him even though we were suppose to have a understanding with each other he was still determined to humiliate me."Oh ah nothing I just brought my little brother to the park.What are you guys doing here?"Kegan ask. 

"What when the hell did you get a lil brother"Ian ask."Dude it's a long story but i'll tell you some other time".Kegan responded.I guess it was my turn to be acknowledge cause  all I heard was Blake big mouth saying "Key what the hell are you here with her?Blake said It with so much shock and disgust that I actually flinched.

I waited to see what Kegan was gone say but I knew that whatever it was it was'nt going to be good.

"Ah....um...W-what why the hell would I be here with her of all people"he answered."I was just asking   because you both were here, you both are on the swings which I don't know how it's holding her up without breaking"Blake said.They all started laughing even Kegan and I will admit that hurt but I get it he is  weak minded and don't know how to make his own decisions.

I briefly looked at him with worst glare I could muster up and turned my head back to dumbass Blake."Um Blake if I were you I would really watch what I say because you and I both know that I have what it takes to turn your perfect little world into shit" I said to him.

He thought about for a minute but decided that he wanted to play with fire today."Whatever fatass you have nothing against me and anything that you do say it  would be a total lie".Blake said with a smirk.

He knew that I would'nt tell but that does'nt mean I can' scare that shit out of him."oh is that right how about I call a certain little person that has all the proof I need to prove my case now do we really need to go there"I said with a smirk of my own.

He hesitated and rolled his eyes but did'nt say anything else but I just had to make him madder."What's wrong Blake cat got your tongue oh never mind your allergic to pu$$ies right"I said laughing walking away but not before I saw how big his eyes got.

He should know not to play with me when it come to this arguing thing because I will win 95% of the time.

I walked over to where wilder was he was at the top of the slides looking like he was debating coming down.These were not your average slides they were tall as hell."Hey Wilder what's the problem you scared  to come down"I ask him.I knew he would say know because he wanted to be seen as a big boy and do everything himself.

"No I was waiting"he replied.I stifled a giggle that threaten to come out cause he was serious."Oh yeah what were you waiting on?"I ask.

"You" He answered.Aw that was so sweet."OK I'm here are you going to come down now?"I said.

"No"he said looking scared as ever."Wilder you don't have to be scared I'm right here OK I'm not going anywhere"I said trying to give him the courage to come down.

"OK you promise"he ask.I shook my head yes and he finally let go of the bar and  sliding down he landed right in my arms laughing.I picked him up  swinging him around he said he wanted yo go tell Kegan that Sled down the slide so i let him go.

I did'nt want to go back over to where him and his friends were so I just watched Wilder as he walked over Kegan.

Wilder was talking so animated while telling Kegan the story I just laughed at him he was such a cute kid.Kegan bent down to tell Wilder something  in his ear and Wilder took of running. Kegan turned around and start counting so I assumed that they were playing hide and seek it was cute.He soon turned back around and start chasing Wilder while his friends casually walked behind him.