Chapter 10

Abrielle

"Kegan let me go please just let me go" I was almost begging at this point wanting him to leave me alone. "Bri please just tell me what I did"."You want to know what you did well let's see we finally have a civilized conversation with each other without you insulting or making jokes about me you call me pretty-

"How many times am I going to have to tell you that I did'nt call you pretty I called you beautiful".He cuts me off can you believe he cuts me off while I 'm trying to tell him off he is such an asshole."Ok beautiful or whatever we trade text and then you proceed to show Calista what we were saying to each other I bet you and your friends had a great laugh at my expense.Now I bet they think that I have a huge crush on you and that I am some sort of crazed stalker now can you please let me go".

"No I'm not letting you go because what your saying is'nt making any sense"."yes it does, you showed her what I said and she started laughing so you had to show her".

"Ok now I see what your getting at I did'nt show her anything that had to do with you and me because it's our business and no one else"."Whatever Kegan you don't have to lie".He pulled out his cell phone but still had my wrist in the other hand so that I could'nt run from away from him I just stood there with a heart beating so loud that bet the band could hear it and my wrist feeling like it was on fore from his touch.

"Bri If I let your wrist go do you promise not to run off before I can prove my innocence".I pouted but shook my head yes.he let me go and I step back a little from him but he moved closer to me."Now look this is what I showed Calista".He was showing me a joke that Blake had sent him and it read

I want to make a Facebook account and name it Nobody so that when I like some post, it would say Nobody Likes This.

Laughing a little at what Blake had said but was still not convinced he must have notice that I still thought that he was lying to me because he asked did i believe him yet but i told him no.He sighed and showed me this app on his phone called an invisible app(don't know if theses exist).It was a place where only the person who had the phone knew it was there when he opened it the first words I saw were Bri bear that made my heart skip a beat he also blushed a bit.

"Ok so i just got this and no one knows about it not even Blake"."What about Calista?"."She especially does't know now I'll put all our conversation in this app and I'm  only one that knows that code to it and I want be showing anyone this besides you".

I thought about this for a minute how do I know for sure he did'nt show his friends this app and trying to trick me into believing him."I know you don't trust me but I promise that I did'nt show her those text that is only for me to read ans not them".

"So your saying that you don't want them to know that you talk to me like a normal person and sort of flirt with me"."Bri that's not what i meant and you know it you just want ohave a reason to be mad at me".All of the energy was leaving me and I did'nt want to talk about this anymore it was draining me mentally.Kegan must have saw the look on my face so he just said we could finish the conversation later on tonight.

On my way back to class I saw Calista was giving me her evil stare like always but this time I knew it was because she saw me walk away from Kegan."Stay away from my man piggy".When passing her that's what I heard her say but she says these thing knowing full well that it not in me to not respond.

"Of course Lissy you know I always do what you say"."I know".See this is why I like arguing with her because she is so stupid does she not hear the sarcasm dripping from my mouth right now. Sometimes I ask my self why do I even bother responding to her it's just to easy.