Chapter 12

Abrielle

After talking to Clayson James  about a project for Biology I went back in the Cafeteria to see Kegan and Calista making out. That kind of made me a little jealous OK maybe alot jealous.Then after lunch I got a text from him telling me that he could'nt hangout with me I knew that he  was really blowing me off for Calista but I did'nt care after all she was his girlfriend.

But the thing about it was that I really did care because he was suppose to spend that time with me today.In my heart knew I should'nt care about thing like that causer she would always come before me.The rest of that school day he kept giving me these face like he was angry I guess you could call it but why would he be mad with me?what did I do?.

When the last bell rung I said goodbye to my friends and I left really not feeling like going home I went to the Coffee shop around the corner I ordered my favorite drink there which was a chocolate caramel frappe.While in Kegan mom walked in and she spotted me instantly I was kind of uneasy because that last time saw her me and Kegan had got into a huge fight.

She walked over to  where I was and she ask how I was and have me and Kegan made up yet which really did't know how to answer after how he was acting today.So I did the only thing that was possible lied."Oh we're fine".She must have knew that I was lying cause she squinted her eyes as to say yeah right.

"Bri your lying tell me what's going on with you and my son?".I really with she did'nt ask this question because honestly I really did'nt know how to answer it.

"Ms.C we're fine we just had a misunderstanding that only could be resolved by shouting at each".I said laughing and so sis she."Bri I know something is wrong between you two and have been for a while butI'm going to let you guys work it out yourselves but I'm here if you want to talk about it.Bri a word of advice I know that he could be an asshole but don't give up on him".

I was stunned after that comment be I recovered quickly."Yes ma'am".She ordered her drink and cinnamon roll and started to walk off but stopped and handed me a credit card and told me to give it to Kegan cause he had left it in her car and she had to be back to work.

We said our goodbyes and parted ways.

 I got home was in no rush to take Kegan his card because I really did'nt want to talk to him so I just made myself useful. I cleaned up even though it was'nt that messy but hey it was something to do.

After cleaning the kitchen I did my homework then made up my bed which was just a waste because I just gone to get right back in it.

About two hours later I looked out the window and saw that Blake was leaving Kegan house so I figured i would wait a couple of minutes before went over.after about twenty minutes I walked over to his but debated whether I should knock or not.

I knocked on the door but it took him a while to open the door so I just assumed that he knew it was me and did'nt want to open the door.When he finally opened the door he looked as though he was about sleep.He just stood there and started at me for a minute."What?".he ask kind of rude I told myself to let it go but thta's not me I can't let it go especially with him.

"Look I did'nt come over here for your attitude or deal with one of your many moods  your mom ask me to bring  your credit card to you and being that I said I would that's what I did because I'm not like some people who break deals" I said taking the card out of my pocket and shoving it at his chest.

"What is that suppose to mean?is that some sort of under hand insult to me or something?".I really did'nt feel like arguing with him."Kegan it's nothing just let it go I'm tired and I want to go home and sleep and sitting here bickering with you is keeping me from that activity?".