Chapter 5

Abrielle

I was so shocked when I saw that Kegan was looking at me through my window I think he was a little shocked that I caught him.We stayed looking at each other for a minute but he soon snapped out of it and ran out of his room.I started to think to myself did he see me last night looking in window?if so was he just trying to show me how it felt to be spied on.I started to think even harder what if this was'nt the first time he has watched me OMG! has he ever seen me in my towel I started to panic OK Bri you have to calm yourself this probably was a first time thing and it want happen again.I slowly started to feel my heart rate comeback to it's normal pace.I walked down stairs to see my mom dressed in her business suit she and Kegans mom started their own Realtors company which was very successful might I add.

I walked in the kitchen and kissed her on the cheek "Good morning"I said trying to sound chipper."Uh-huh morning to you to"she said.I could tell that she was still pissed about dinner last night because of her tone of voice but I just ignored it and stayed smiling."So now do you want to tell me what that was about last-" and before she could ask me about last night the door bell rung haha mother saved by the bell we want be talking about that right now.I walked out the kitchen to the front door "Who is it?" I yelled."Ellie it's me" I knew that it was Case but I decided to mess with her "Ah mi no habla Inglis" in a messed up Spanish accent."Ellie that is so not funny if you don't open the door I'm not going take you to school" she must have forgot that I'm her ride I opened the door "Um you do realise that I'm the one with the car and you ride with me"I said laughing.She thought it over "oh yeah I forgot "she laughed.

We walked back in the kitchen where mom had finish making breakfast.Mom and Case greeted each other with good mornings.She then made me and Case a plate full of eggs,bacon,toast,and a bowl of fresh fruit.We all made small talk and I was hoping mom did bring up last night but luck was not on my side today "So Casey do you know why Elle and Kegan are mad at each other?" mom as.Casey eyes got big she started coughing looking up at me on how to answer the question.Oh silly mother you think it is that easy to get the answers you want "mom Casey is'nt in that class where me and Kegan got into at"I said.

"So you're saying that Casey your best friend would'nt know anything about what happened here last night?"she said accusingly. "That's exactly  what I'm saying I have'nt had a chance to bring her up to speed about that". Case looked at me with a what the hell is going on face and I gave her my I'll tell you later face."Alright Elle I'll find out sooner or later"mom said.

Me and Casey finished our food and said our goodbyes to my mom and we went out the door as soon as the door closed Casey stopped and just stood there with her arms crossed over her chest I knew she wanted details about what happened."What?Why are looking at me like that?I ask."So are you going to play dumb or are you going to tell me what happened?".I sighed and got in my car and unlocked the door for Case she got in still waiting for me to explain."Ugh alright already" I started from the beginning and when I finished she stared at me with her mouth open."yeah so that is what happened"I told her.

"Ellie I thought that you guys kind of got along at home at least?"Casey said."Well we did until he poured milk on me yesterday and all that shit went out the window I was pissed off at him not only that but I still like him and that made me even angrier"."Ellie you can't just expect for your feelings for him to go away in one day it takes time"."Case I have had these feeling for him since the eighth grade and they want go away and I'm not sure if I want them to go away"."Elle you love him your just mad at him right now but give it a little more time maybe he'll come to his senses soon".