Chapter 14

Kegan POV

     Shit, shit,shit  was all I kept thinking in my head I was also debating whether or not I should push Bri away but I decided against it.I looked down at Bri cause I felt her trying to wiggle free I held her tighter I was'nt ready to let her go.

"Kegan just let go I understand"she said in a whisper.I did what she asked and I let her  go she looked up at me and shook her head and walked off.Wilder was looking up at me with confusion all over his face."Kegs whee is Bri Bri going?".I did'nt have a chance to answer him because Calista was now standing right in front of me scowling.

"Kegan what the hell where you just doing with that fatty?".Sighing I told Wilder to go stand over to where Bri was because I knew there was going to be an argument.He looked at me with a scowl of his own but walked away.

"Look Calista it was nothing we were just talking".I said."Bull$#!+ Kegan then why were you hugging her"?".she ask.Oh so now is the time she wants to be observant and play detective."Calista I told you it was nothing now let go before you piss me off".I said becoming more and more pissed by the minute.

I looked over to where Bri was and saw her rolling her finger around her ear and pointing at Calista signaling that she was crazy.That made me laugh and only made things worse with  Calista.

She became even louder yelling talking about I was a cheater and that I did'nt lover her which I did'nt but whatever."Lissa shut up your over reacting and you know what I really don't have time for this right now I promised my brother something and arguing with you is not what I had in mind".i told her.

That only brought up more bull$#!* for her to yell about."Kegan Why is it that Fatass met your brother and not your girlfriend she's not important person in your life I am".She said with a fake pout I don't know who she thought she could fool with that face cause it sure as hell was'nt me.

I decide that I would given in on this subject cause I knew that she would pester me about until she met him.I called him over to where me Calista was he walked over slow like he did'nt want to leave Bri side.

When he got to me I introduced them to each other."Wilder this is my girlfriend Calista and Calista this Wilder my little brother Wilder"I said."Hi there little guy"she said.Wilder did'nt say anything back he just looked at her like she was crazy.I wanted to laugh so bad but I held my composure."Wilder are you going to say hey?"."No I don't want to"he answered.

"Why not?"I ask."She mean to Bri"he said.I got pissed because if Wilder new that then that means something happened earlier between Bri and Calista in front of him.Just as I was about to say something to Calista about it my phone buzzed.

Bri-I understand if u want 2 cancel

Me-Wat no I'll be der in a min

Bri-ur girlfriend don't look happy awww! poor liss:(

Me-lol stop being mean Bri

Bri-me mean never;)

Me-yeah ok lol

Bri-well c u soon oh ur girl is giving u the stink eye bye

I looked back at Calista  she was indeed giving me an evil glare. "Kegan who were you just on the phone with?"she ask. "Um no one"I said."Kegan you are such a liar you probably on the phone with big Bri"she yelled.  I knew Bri heard her cause I looked over at her and she looked pissed.