Chapter 17

Abrielle

After I punched Calista she fell back I felt kind of bad for hitting her but then again why should I have sympathy for anybody who constantly causes me pain.

As I was thinking Calista took this as her chance to attack me she pushed me into the lockers and slap me but really who the hell slaps somebody these days. Me personally I'm trying to knock your ass out.

I tried catching my balance before I fell but that didn't work I fell backwards but I grabbed her in the process.She better know if I go down she coming with me.When we finally hit the floor she was holding my hair and that pissed me off even more because why would you pull hair.

I grabbed her hand pulling it from my head I sat up as she tried running towards me again but her dumbass fell with them four inch heels on.I got up and hit her again in her face and anywhere else I saw fit.She started kicking at me and she managed to kick me in my thigh but that still didn't stop me from trying to knock her head of her neck.

She was screaming and doing a whole lot of extra.I was eventually grabbed by my waist with somebody whispering calm down but I was not trying to hear it. I was way to mad.When I figured out who it was telling me to calm down my breathing slowed down to a normal pace and I stop thrashing around in his arms.

"Bri calm down it's ok"Kegan said softly in my ear.

My eyes closed automatically and I took a couple of deep breaths cause my body was responding to to his voice it gave me a calm feeling.

This feeling was the one that I loved but also hated because I would do anything he asked of me and that was the hate part.The part I loved was being wrapped I'm the warmth of him feeling protected.

When I finally got myself together I was so ashamed of myself for letting Calista get me out of character.It was not in me to harm anyone no matter how upset I was. It was never ok to put your hands on someone.My eyes were closed and my mind was going a mile a minute yet I still heard Kegan whispering that it was ok and that he was right here with me and to just calm down.

As I came back to reality I heard Calista start to scream at Kegan but he did'nt say anything until she drpped the bomb on him.

"You know what Kegan this is exactly my point you are weak and want to lower your social status just to be around this stupid fat bitch.It's revolting to know that you actually hang around her, talk to her, and your standing here comforting her instead of your girlfriend.And that's why I been sleeping with Clayson" Calista said.

I think that was a breaking point he turned around and snapped on her. This was the first time I saw him act like this he was so mad but hey I get it.

"You know what Calista I really don't give a f**k who your sleeping with because I knew you were a whore anyway.I know you did'nt actually think that this was love or that I would spend the rest of my life with you yet alone the rest of high school.So you know what? This is over as a matter of fact it's been over if you can't tell.It should have been obvious I haven't slept with you,I haven't called you, I barely notice your presence at school so please spare me the extra bull".Kegan blurted out with so much disgust that I kind of felt sorry for her but it did'nt last long.

Calista stood there dumbfounded with her mouth hanging open like she didn't know what to say but I did I started laughing not at the situation but at the face she was making.She glared at me and it made me laugh harder.

Kegan whispered in my ear to stop but I could'nt help it cause I could tell he had a smirk on his face without even looking at him.

All the laughter finally left my body once I heard the principal telling everyone to get to class.I tried to play it cool and walk off with the rest of the students thinking I could blend in with them but I was sadly mistaken.