Chapter 8

Kegan

Waking up early Sunday morning after that whole pregnancy misunderstanding thing and my mom telling me that I am grounded even though the school was the one who made the mistake not me.

I was still tired from yesterday I tossed and turned all night.

That was the worst day of my life when my mom called me down the stairs and told me what was going on I went into panic mode my heart was going a hundred miles an hour the palms of my hands became clammy and my mouth became dry.My mind was all over the place.

I knew that I did'nt want kids especially by Calista I mean she's an OK girl but let's face it no man wants the mother of their kid to be a wh**e.The only girl I want to have my kids is right next door but yet so far away.

I could'nt stop thinking about Saturday it was just a mess I even got a call from Micah saying that they saw Bri and her friends at the mall while they were with Kori,Kendra and Lani.

He said that Blake and Bri got into a argument and that one of Calista followers jumped into into but Casey made her look like a dumb ass which was funny.

Blake was my best friend but I really don't know why because he is the one that got me on Bri bad side in the first place not that I was blaming him for the whole thing I take some of the blame for listening to him and being a coward and not saying something to him the first time he insulted her.

  It just He always has my back no matter what.Then there are the times when he always have something to say about her and it pisses me off even though I don't try to stop him and there is also the fact that he does'nt know how I fill about her.

Then to top that off when I was laying across my bed last night I caught Bri looking at me but she tried to play it off so I did'nt say anything about because I did'nty want to make her feel awkward.

I walked over to my window when our eyes finally meet we just stared at each other for what seemed like forever.Finally deciding to break the silence I said hey to her and she spoke back which was'nt what I was expecting.

I thought that she would curse me out and tell me to f**k off but she spoke which sparked some hope in me that this will be the night that I finally have real conversation with her and apologies for always being a ass to her but the hope soon dwindled when she gave me the finger and shut her curtains on me.

I remembered that look on her face before she closed the curtains it was like sadness guilt and something that looked like love but I knew that could'nt be possible I knew that she hated me but I loved her more than she would ever know.

Getting out of the bed I walked over to my window and opened it hoping to catch a glimpse of my girl before I started my day which would'nt be very much since mom said I could'nt leave the house or have friends over.

After opening my window I saw that her's was already opened but she was'nt on her room so I walked to my bathroom for my morning routine you know shower,brush my teeth the usual.

When I got back to my room I noticed that Bri was in back in her room and she was dancing not just dancing but she was dancing in a tee shirt and her underwear and that was a sight that I could gat use to seeing in the morning.I just watched her she was a great dancer to and the way she moved her hips was putting me in a trance I know I sound like a pervert but I could'nt help it.

As I stood there watching her but she turned around and she caught me staring at her at this point I had know time to react.

I saw that her eyes got wide and she covered her self with her bed spread she came over to her window and opened it so I did the same " you sick pervert"she said.