o n e

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

***

"I am 27 years old! I don't need a babysitter. I can look after her myself!" I yelled at my dad over the phone. He had business to take care of and wanted one of the guys he helped out of prison to look after us. Because of my dad's line of work, he's very protective. Sometimes too protective...

"He's the best person I know, sweetheart" my dad sighed "I just want to keep you both safe"

"I have trained overseas for 9 years!" I yelled, he doesn't trust me with Claire "I am better than any man you can send here and we both know it"

"Scar, I'm just trying to protect you" he groaned. I sighed and sat down on the couch. I know I'm capable but my dad always makes me feel the opposite. I trained overseas for years and I was the best they had. Anything this number can do I can do better. I abruptly hung up the phone and headed to Claire's room.

"Knock knock" I hummed. She turned around and sent me a warm smile. Claire was born with a heart condition and my aunt and uncle died, leaving her with us. It made me all the more protective over her. She's like my little sister.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I sat on the edge of her bed, she had a record playing lowly.

"Taking pictures" she shrugged before turning the polaroid to my face. I stuck my tongue out as she clicked the button. She giggled and pulled out the picture.

I leaned over to examine it "Oh yeah. That one is a keeper" I winked.

"Claire, Scarlett. This is Six" our housekeeper's voice said from behind us. I huffed and turned around to see a tall, well-built blonde man. He didn't look like a criminal. Granted he is technically a former CIA agent. He worked for the Sierra program "he'll be looking after the house while Donald is away"

I turned back around to look out of the window and rolled my eyes.

"Just the two exits?" he questioned.

"Yes. That's right" she nodded.

"Six is an odd name," Claire said as she continued taking pictures of the scenery. We were currently in our Hong Kong estate.

"Well, um, just, 007 was taken, so..." he stammered. I could tell he wasn't used to being around kids. Or people.

"What if I just call you number?" I quirked a brow, sending him a humourous look. I had met him years back. I didn't know that Six was who my dad was sending but I guess I'm okay with it.

"What if I just call you Daria?" he retorted. He knew I hated being called by my middle name. Although he didn't know why.

"I'd kill you" I shrugged.

"I'm sure you would" he smirked. He turned around to look out of the window and Claire turned to me, making kissing motions with her hands.

"No" I mouthed to her. She shrugged innocently and I let out a deep sigh.