t h r e e

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

***

I had been trying to call Six for hours. My dad wasn't answering and neither was he. I was currently driving with no destination.

My lip quivered as I put the car in park.

My phone began ringing and I hurriedly picked it up. Not bothering to look at the contact name.

"Scarlett?" the familiar voice said. I let out a breath of relief.

"Six" I sighed, rubbing the sweat off of my forehead.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" he asked, worry evident in his tone. We haven't spoken in a while.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. Six they-"

"I know" he sighed. They took Claire. And I don't know how to get her back.

"Look, I have to find out where she is," I said, staring at the people walking by the car. They couldn't see me with the tinted windows.

"How soon can you get to Vienna?" he asked. I looked down at my watch.

"A couple of hours... Why are you in Vienna?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Listen, just- just come here. It's not safe for you there" he said "it's not safe for you here either. But, the people who are after me are the people who are after you. They took Claire and your dad"

I sighed and took the car out of park "ill see you in 3 hours. Drop your location, and stay relatively close. Dump your phone" if they hurt either of them I'm going to be beyond pissed.

"Okay," he agreed. I hung up the phone and began driving.

***

I got off of the train and looked around. Six has locations everywhere. He's Six.

I looked down at my phone, he should be near. I turned a corner and was practically snatched off of my feet.

I shrieked and turned around. I let out a breath of relief when I saw it was just Six.

"Don't do that!" I scolded, smacking his chest. He sighed and looked down at me.

"Good?" he asked simply as he began walking. I looked around and followed after him.

"I guess so" I breathed out. Ever since I first tried gum it's become a slight addiction. I took a piece out and quickly put it in my mouth.