n i n e

***

***

Miranda and I camped out behind a tree whilst Six took the long way round, to catch the cops' attention.

You know I've never been considered a criminal before. And I would have never considered myself one. But after destroying Prague, and assaulting and possibly murdering cops.

I've rethought my answer.

"You guys looking for me?" I heard Six say. We sighed and turned around, ready for our parts in this plan.

"Personally I think us women could have just taken the cops down, no distraction needed" I whispered. Miranda snickered and grabbed her gun.

The policemen quickly stood up and pointed their guns at Six. They began speaking a foreign language, yelling at Six who had his hands behind his head and was on his knees.

"All right, all right, you got me" he sighed, I nudged Miranda, and we slowly stood up.

"Quick question... You a 42 regular?"

We quickly shot both of the guards. Six stood up and began stripping the guard of his weapons.

"If you're gonna take his gun, make sure it's loaded" I huffed. He stood up and sent me a glare. I smirked and grabbed a gun off of the other cop and made my way to their tent, they had a crate full of firearms and explosives. Which was what we were going to be needing.

"I get the big one," Miranda said. I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan to me"

We began loading the car up, I had to stop every couple of seconds to go into a coughing fit. It had made my throat scratchy and sore.

"Could you move any slower?" I asked Six as he unloaded the crates.

"Scarlett-"

"And I can't believe you tossed me an empty gun!" he stood up and moved closer to me "if you try to kiss me again I will ruin your chance to ever have children!" I threatened. He smiled and chuckled lightly. He brought his hand up to my cheek and rubbed small circles on my soft skin.

"Flattery does not get you everywhere, number" I groaned as I backed away and turned around to go join Miranda.

"I love you!" he called after me. I stopped walking and turned around, furrowing my eyebrows. Surely I heard it wrong.

"What?" I asked, barely above a whisper. A blank expression on my face.

He looked down at the ground and smirked. Is he being for real?

"Am I speaking Croatian?" he tilted his head to the side. I stammered as I walked back over to him.

"Six I don't-"

"Just say you love me back" he sighed. I could hear Miranda squeal behind me and my eyes widened in surprise as I turned around.

"Sorry" she muttered.