e l e v e n

***

***

"Scarlett!" Claire yelled I huffed and turned around.

"Take care of them" I sighed, pointing to the approaching jeep before hurrying over to Claire.

I heard gunshots, assuming Six shot the men, one scurried over to the boat and swung at me whilst I was turned around, making me drop my gun into the water.

I groaned and kicked him in his groin before elbowing his head. I watched as he fell into the water.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked Claire. Panting as I saw Lloyd and Six fighting, Lloyd had begun to get the upper hand. She didn't answer and I groaned.

I searched the boat desperately for any kind of weapon. I found a flare and sighed.

"Stay here, stay down don't let anyone see you"

I lifted the flare gun and shot Lloyd in the back. He yelped out in pain and rolled over.

"Bitch" I muttered under my breath.

"Shoot him!" I heard Lloyd shout, I turned my head to see a guy crawling from under the jeep. Six quickly rolled into the water.

"Look what you did to my hand, Scarlett!" Lloyd whimpered. I backed away, I had shot two of his fingers off "you're really starting to hurt my feelings. I thought we had something. Did we not?"

"Lloyd-" he snatched the flare gun once he successfully caught me off guard. I grunted as he wrapped his arm around my neck, holding the flare gun to my head. Six shot the guy under the jeep and then aimed his gun at Lloyd.

Lloyd practically dragged me backward by my neck, cutting my air off.

"Six!" I yelped before he pulled me into the maze, gun still aimed at my head. He pressed it harder into my head, as a warning.

Lloyd was strong, clearly stronger than me, he managed to lift my feet off the ground, only holding me with one arm.

I purposefully pushed my weight down, dragging my feet so Six could hear the rocks moving.

"Hey, hey!" Lloyd whisper shouted, hitting me in the head with the flare gun "now you pick those feet up, or you're gonna be dead real quick"

"You don't scare me" I stated truthfully. Sure he was a sociopath and was very... Questionable. But my dad taught me not to fear people like that. So I don't and Lloyd definitely isn't going to be the person to change that.

He dragged me further into the maze. I had no choice but to comply.

"Shut up, and don't move" he ordered. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as he let go of me. I lifted my fist but he grabbed it, sending me his signature smirk. He held his gun up as a warning "I'll blow your little boyfriend's head off without a second thought. Give me your shoelace"