Chapter 4.Medical room

Futtershy took me to the medical room.Even though I didn't need it.Trixie was right,Maybe I should just Kill my self.I know suicide is a serious topic but....by the way people look at me,they want me to as well.

As we entered the room,the school
Nurse let fluttershy go back to her lesson(she had science as well).I was kinda glad that she went,I didn't want her to watch the nurse take the shattered glass pieces out my skin,She would of started crying after 5 seconds with my pain.

The nurse took all the glass out of my skin and then wrapped it up in some tissue.The tissue had many layers so it didn't rip.A while after.Vice Principle Luna came in.She has been the one I have talked to able all my problems ever since the battle of the bands.

"Sunset,I heard what happened.Principle Celesta told me because of the email.I took fluttershy out of class and we inspected the glass in the area.It was indeed from Trixies water bottle,however my sister doesn't believe me."Vice principle Luna said to me.

I then thanked her for being one of my only friends during this time.She said that she have had some problems like mine.Then proceeds to tell me about the time she was kicked out her home at the age of 16 for joining a gang.It made me laugh a lot.

I left the medical room in time for lunch