Chapter 13-Proving them wrong

Everyone was in assembly hall.Waiting for P Celestia to start the assembly while I was backstage with adagio and the others. "Dagi what if the speech doesn't work?" I whisper to adagio. "Sunni it will be alright.I promise." Adagio whispered back. We then heard my name get called my P Celestia.

As I walked on stage,I heard people booing. "Sunset Shimmer was a girl who thought she could have power by stealing Princess Twights crown.However she was reformed." VP Luna shouted. "What do we know sunset as?" P Celestia asked. "A RAGING SHE-DEMON!" Flash yelled. My mind started to fill with negative emotions. "that fucking dickhead."I thought.

"If she wasn't reformed.she wouldn't of reformed us." A familiar voice said as she walked on the stage.It was Adagio.I hugged her then walked back to my position.

—time skip as I'm bored of this part—

The assembly just finished and everyone was coming up to me and apologising.I just hid behind adagio.

"Sunset.I hope everything gets better from now on.I will miss you being in my office."VP Luna said to me. "I will still visit you Luna.I just know I won't be bullied any longer!" I replied with a smile on my face.
————————————————————
Authors note:
Sry this chapter was so short.I had no idea what to do for it.The next chapter will be the final for this story.