Chapter 9-Sunsets chance at her Last sunset

I woke up to adagio next to me in bed.I remembered everything from last night.It was 9am.I left the snoring adagio on the bed and went down to find the other girls.

I found them playing super Mario on my Nintendo Switch. "morning Sunni! There's pancakes on the table for you and adagio!" Sonata said right before taking the controller from Aria. "Talking about Adagio,Where the fuck is she? She wasn't in the room with us when we got up?"Aria snapped.

I started to eat the pancakes,trying to avoid the question but I ended up telling them. "She ended up sleeping in my bed as we went out at midnight to play in the snow." Adagio then walked downstairs.She had these weird grandma looking glasses on her while also having her hoodie. They all had their hoodie on.We all took a selfie as sonata wanted it for memories.

As it was a Saturday,The girls went out to find a job.I said they didn't need to but they wanted to pay for rent.They had been gone for 15 minutes when I put up the photo. I then got a knock on the door. It was the mane 6.

"SUNNI!!"Pinkie screamed as she kissed my cheek.We were dating so I let her.I let them in and rainbow dash started to look around. "SunShim have you had guests round? There's 4 plates on the table."RD asked me.

"Oh Um yep.Neighbours" I replied back.RD then noticed the selfie of me and the Dazzlings and ripped it off the wall. "SUNSHIM WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!YOU WERE WITH THE SIRENS!"RD shouted. "What the hay? You were with the Dazzlings?" AJ added.

RD was about to rip up the photo until I snatched it out of her hands. "You know what rainbow dash.YES I FUCKING AM! IF I COULD CHANGE AND BE FORGIVEN.WHY CANT THEY!" I shouted at her.Rarity and AJ had to hold her back from punching me. " I am so sorry darling,You know what rainbow dash is like.We will leave now.sorry." Rarity apologised.

As The mane 6 left my house,I heard RD scream "GO FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF YOU SHE-DEMON.I BET YOU CALL YOURSELF ONE OF THE DAZZLINGS!" I stopped.tears formed in my eyes. "YOU KNOW WHAT.MAYBE I WILL KILL MY SELF.MAYBE I DO CALL MYSELF ONE OF THE DAZZLINGS.ITS NOT LIKE YOU EVER INVITED ME TO THE RAINBOOMS!" I shouted back as tears rolled down my face.

Half an hour after they left.I did it. "For rainbow dash." I muttered right before I stabbed myself.2 minutes later.I saw the Dazzlings walk in.However as soon as they saw me.I feel unconscious.

(Creators note:this is my longest chapter with 449 words and that's not including the words in this creators note)