Chapter 6.Unexpected guests

I made it home from school.It was 2pm.I got to miss third session thanks to P Celestia. It starts at 1:15.I was ment to get home at 1:30 but I stopped at the local corner stop to pick up some milk and to get some money out.

I took a shower and got changed into my comfy pink pjs with my cutie mark on it from ponyville.It was now 2:30.After a while,I tied my hair back into a ponytail and decided to play some super Mario bros.

The time was now 4pm.I was getting hungry,so I picked up my phone.2 percent.Quickly I ran over to my charger and plugged it in,Then I called Pizza Hut and got a Cheese pizza meal which comes with the pizza,15 chicken wings and a big bottle of Diet Coke for £5.The Pizza Hut I ordered from was local so it would take around 30 minutes.

It has been 20 minutes and I got a knock on the door. "Oh pizzas here early!" I thought.I walked to the door and answered it....however it wasn't the pizza person.It was the Dazzlings.

"Sunset shimmer? The sunset shimmer?" Adagio muttered under her breath.Sonata kneeled into the floor in tears."SUNSET PLEASE LET US STAY WITH YOU WE HAVE NO WHERE TO GO!!!!" Sonata screamed.The neighbours were watching us so I had to take them in.

Aria ran straight to the fridge and started to take out the food. "ARIA STOP!I GOT PIZZA ON ITS WAY!"I screamed.Adagio and aria were so excited but on the other hand sonata wasn't.I walked over to her. "What's up sonata?" I asked. "oh nothing.I'm just not a big fan of pizza.I much prefer tacos!" She said back to me.