Chapter 11-The Sun in Sunset shimmer

(Back to sunsets POV)

It had been a week since I left the hospital due to me stabbing myself.Today was Saturday.I am still yet to find,what my friends call the 'sun' to sunset shimmer,Or my purpose in life.

I was at the dinner table,Reading through a book of how famous people found their purpose in life, "Sunni,stop worrying,You will find your purpose in life sooner or later." Dagi told me and she hugged my back.

"I'm not worrying dagi! Just what if I don't.Pinkie found hers due to her best friend cheese.Twilight is a princess.And so on.Everyone has theirs except me."I whispered back.It was just us in the house as Aria took Sonata to the arcade.

"It's not like you haven't accomplished anything.You beat me and the others at the battle of the bands." Adagio said as she sat next to me. I started to tear up. "It seems like no one remembers"I muttered back.

—timeskip—

It was Monday morning and my first day back at school since the hospital trip.Adagio dropped me before taking herself,aria and sonata to work.I came to school early to talk to VP luna about the whole 'incident'. We planned on having an assembly where we talked about what I've been through and that.P Celestia was in the plan aswel.

The bell went for school to start and I went to my locker to meet pinkie and the others.I wasn't quite talking to RD fully but I did talk to her once or twice.

I had Art first with Rarity so I walked with her until we encountered Trixie. "Oh so the biggest meanie is back.Oh Rarity is she forcing you to walk with her to lesson?Come we will go away from her." Trixie said as she went to grab rarity's hand.

"I'm sorry darling but she is not forcing me.Now if you may,please leave us alone." Rarity told Trixie as we walked to art.

—another timeskip—

It was the end of the day when I got a call from adagio. "Hey Sunni! Can you walk home.we got a surprise!" Adagio asked through the phone.I agreed and hung up,then I walked home.

I made it home to find the girls on a bike each.Adagio on an orange one,Aria on purple and Sonata on blue. And one left for me.A red one. "Surprise" they all screamed at the same time.I hopped onto my red bike and we rode all around the town.

"You may not find the 'sun' yet,but you have found some true friends." Adagio said with a smile across her face. I smiled back.I love true friends.Im lucky  in my opinon.