Together Again

We made it back to the house. Sora was sitting on the couch with Fumihito. Sora turned around to face the door. "Hechu! Where were you?!" I don't think I want to tell her about Akira. Azasho saved me. "He was with me. Sora, meet Souta." Souta waved at Sora. "Hello Souta! Wait... Souta..? Hechu isn't that.." "Yes, he's my brother." Sora was completely silent. She was just staring at Souta. Her pupils started to get bigger. Is she okay..?

At some point, her pupils went back to normal, and she yelled at the top of her lungs. "OH MY GOD! HI HECHU'S BROTHER!" Souta laughed, but it just sounded like a whisper laugh. Even though it sounded like that, it's still the first time I've heard him laugh. Ever. "Hi." "My name is Sora!" "So...ra..?" "Yes! Good job!" He started to just stare at her.

His cheeks became rosey, but it was hardly noticeable. After a couple seconds, he scooped her off of the floor, and gave her a big hug. "Wooaahh! H-hey!" She started laughing. Eventually, Sora gave him a hug back, and he put her down. Souta turned to Azasho. "Where... Ya.. and.. Ak.. ro?" "Where is who?" "Ya... and... Ak.. ro." Azasho still didn't understand. But I think I do. "Souta, do you mean Yua and Akiro?" He nodded his head.

Azasho's mood seemed to drop a bit. "Oh.. uh.. I don't know." Souta's mood seemed to go down as well. "Okay." I walked up to Souta and gave him a hug. "It's okay." He gave me a hug back. I love his hugs. Sora slowly walked over and joined in on the hug. Azasho was smiling, and Fumihito was just staring.

We stopped hugging, and Souta took a deep breath. He gave me a smile and he put his fist up. I gave him a fist bump. Sora looked like she was charging up, with her cheeks in a bubble. "Sora, are you alright?" "You two... are so... so... CUTE! I love your brother already!" "Okay okay, chill out." "Hey Hechu." "Yes Sora?" "Can we see if Hatsumomo is available to come over?" "That isn't my decision, ask Azasho. It's his house."

"Azasho, can one of our friends come over?" "Yeah, I don't mind. I'm used to letting random strangers in my house.. weirdly enough." "Okay! Thank you!" "You're welcome Sora." Sora slightly laughed and started texting Hatsumomo. After a couple minutes, it seemed like Sora got an answer. She started texting her back. "Okay, she said yes." "Awesome." Souta gave a confused thumbs up, I'll assume it's because he doesn't know who Hatsumomo is.

After a couple minutes of conversations and laughter, there was a knock at the door. Sora quickly jumped off of the couch. "I'll get it!" Now that I look over to Souta and Azasho, Souta is taller than him now. A lot taller. Wasn't Azasho like... 6'3? And Souta was only 6 foot! Scary. "Hey Souta, can you come over here real quick?" Sora stepped outside.

Souta walked over to me. "Hey, how tall are you now?" I'll assume he knows since he went to the hospital. "6... 7." What the fuck. "Azasho!" "Yes Hechu?" "Is Souta actually 6'7?!" "Yes, surprisingly enough, he grew a concerning amount inside of that hospital." Man. Was that natural growth.. or steroids?

Sora came into the house... with Hatsumomo. She looked overwhelmed. But what I can definitely tell is, the first person she locked eyes with is Fumihito. I don't think they like each other very much. She walked all the way in. "Well everyone besides Fumihito and Hechu... well.. then Souta and Azasho, meet Hatsumomo! Hatsumomo, meet Souta and Azasho!" Hatsumomo looked chill, but I could tell she was nervous.

Azasho walked up to her. "Hello Hatsumomo. Welcome to my house." He stuck his hand out. "Hello Azasho." She shook his hand. Souta stood up and walked over to Hatsumomo. "Hello.. I.. Souta." He stuck his hand out. Hatsumomo was just... staring upwards. Her cheeks started to turn red. They really do have a huge height difference. I also hope that she... nevermind. I don't think she does. "H-hello Souta." She shakily shook his hand. Souta tilted his head and gave her a warm smile.

Souta walked back over to Azasho. Hatsumomo walked over to me, Sora, and Fumihito, and took a deep exhale. She came over to us and whispered. "Who is that Souta guy?" I quickly whispered back, because I already know that Sora was going to blurt something out. "That is my brother." "O-oh. He is very uh... lengthy." "Yeah, I can definitely see that. The scariest part is that he used to be shorter than Azasho." She looked over me to see the height difference between them too, and she crouched back down. "That makes him even scarier."