Injury

I slowly woke up out of a good night's sleep. Sora was still hugging me, but not as tightly as before. I slowly got out of bed. "Good morning Hechu. I've been awake for a couple of minutes now." "O-oh.. good morning Sora." "Soo, how was your sleep?" "It was pretty good. Can you check your phone to see what time it is?" Sora nodded her head and took her phone out to check the time, like I asked her too. "It's 10:46." "Oh okay. When did you wake up?" "Uhh, around 10:20." Damn, she's just been laying there, awake, for about twenty minutes? "Hey Sora, you don't mind if I walk around and get some fresh air while you stay here?" "Yeah, I don't mind. I'll be keeping a close eye on you!" "Wait.. how?" "Don't worry about it!" "Uhh.. okay. I'll be back soon." "Okay!" I wonder what she meant by that. I walked out of the house, locking the door behind me.

As I was walking, I was taking in all of the air. I love walking alone outside, because it's very relaxing. I've been doing it since I was fourteen, when Azasho completely trusted me to walk alone. All I would do is walk very far in a straight line, so whenever I needed to go back to the house, it was just a straight line behind me. Very simple but relaxing path. As I was walking, I saw some familiar people in front of me. Once I got a closer look, I realized it was my friends, Bashira Kichiro and Chinatsu Etsuko. "Oh, hey Bashira, hey Chinatsu!" "Oh, wassup Hechu!" "Hey Hechuu!" I walked up to them. "Yo Hechu, you mind walking with us? I would like to walk and talk with you." "Oh, sure!" I started to walk with them.

"So, how is school going? You made any new friends?" "Yeah, I actually did. It has been pretty smooth so far. How has school been for you?" "Oh, usually just talking to people and hanging out with China." That's actually a cool nickname. It is to me anyway. "Oh, that's cool. How has school been for you so far, Chinatsu?" "Oh, same as Bashira." "Oh, okay okay." "We like to take this shortcut down here, helps us get to our destination faster." It was.. an alleyway. I'm feeling skeptical, but I trust them. Now that I think about it though, I have nothing to protect myself. Suddenly, a fist came for my face, and I fell to the ground. "O-ow, what the hell?! Why did you do that?" "Why not? You know, I was never your friend. The only reason I posed as your friend is so you would have stronger feelings for Junichi, considering he 'loves you sooo much.' But I could honestly give less than zero shits about you or his feelings." "Then why did you do it?" "For money."

This fucking fiend. He would pose as my friend just for some measly dollars? Of course, why would I even think that I would actually make friends that fast. "But that hit right there, it allowed me to release some steam. And I think I still have a lot of steam in me." "W-wait!" He stomped on my stomach. I couldn't yell, I could barely breath. "Chi-na-tsu.. he-lp me.." She just stood there, watching as I got repeatedly stomped and kicked by her boyfriend. I knew something was up, but I actually trusted him. I'm a fool. Suddenly, I saw a glint of something from around the corner. It was... Sora. She ran in with her two switchblades, going for Chinatsu first, but Bashira was able to react and kick her in the stomach. I was too weak to get up and do anything about it.

Bashira pulled out... a gun. Please body, get up. Make use of yourself. I need to help Sora. "I have no use for you, Sora Yamato." She just stood there, breathing heavily. She's inside of that state. Bashira aimed the gun at her. Please get up, please. I was too injured to get up. Sora rushed at Bashira. I heard a couple shots go off, but.. Sora phased around them. Every time a bullet was shot in her direction, she would practically teleport to either the left or the right. But randomly, Bashira's head flew off. How is a switchblade able to do that?! Chinatsu was staring in fear, and started to run away. Sora then said something, seemingly under her breath. "Decapitating death stare." She then lifted up her hair. Her eyes were.. gray. Not a sparkly gray, it was dull. Like a dead fish. When I looked at Chinatsu, her body was upright, but... her head was in the sky, like it catapulted off of her body and into the sky, but vertically instead of an arch like an actual catapult. Then, her body fell to the floor, along with her head.

Sora ran over to me. "Are you alright Hechu?!" I.. I could barely talk. I guess this is what she meant by "keeping a close eye on me." "Y-yes.. I'm fine. I'm just a little i-injured.." Sora stopped breathing heavily. "Huh, where am I? Why are there bodies here? Wait, Hechu?! Are you okay?!" Short-term memory loss. "Y-yes, I'm just a l-little injured.." "Oh no.. t-take these!" Sora started to lift her skirt up, which caused me to cover my eyes. "Wh-what are you doing?!" "Oh, I should've thought before I did that. Everything is fine, just hurry up!" I slowly uncovered my eyes. Oh. She has.. boxers on. I forgot about that. There were also, an extra pair of switchblades. Where does she get these? "Oh, thank you, b-but can you hold o-on to them? We need to get h-home.." "Yes, you're right!" Sora picked me up and put my arm over her shoulder, carrying me home.

When we made it to the house, Sora dug into my pocket, took my house key, unlocked the door, and walked inside, closing and locking the door behind us. She then brought me to my room, and sat me down onto the bed. "Is there anything I can do?!" "I d-don't really know.. can you j-just get me some water?" "Yes, I will." Sora ran out of the room to get me a cup of water. I wish I was able to stand up for myself. Sora came back into my room with a cup of water. "Here you go." "Th-thank you." Suddenly, Sora started to lift my shirt up. "Hey, wh-what are you doing?!" "I'm checking for bruises. You have one big purple spot right here. Tell me if this hurts." Sora poked the purple spot. "A-ah.. yeah that hurts." "Okay, please stay here. I'm going to quickly go to the store so I can get an ice pack." "Y-yeah, I will." "Okay, don't lay down yet." Sora kissed me on my forehead and ran out the house with my house key, I'm guessing to lock the door.

After about eight minutes, I heard the door unlock and open. "It's Sora!" The door closed and locked. Sora came walking into my room with a bag that looked like it had more than just an ice pack. "Okay, wait here. I need to get some paper towels." Sora took the ice pack out of the bag and walked to the kitchen. I decided to peep inside of the bag. It was just a couple snacks. I closed the bag back up. Sora came back in with the ice pack wrapped inside of the paper towels. "Okay, do you think you can lay down for me?" "Yes, I think I c-can.." I slowly lied down, which still kinda hurt to do. "Okay, I'm going to put this on the bruise, and I want you to put your hand on it. After fifteen minutes, I'm going to take it off and let it rest for about five minutes. I know this might be hard to do, but I want you to fall asleep. Don't mind the ice pack thing, after you fall asleep I'll help with that." "Okay, thank you." "You're welcome. Anything for you." After a couple ice pack sessions, I eventually fell asleep.