Her Tricks

I woke up gasping for air. It was still pitch black, but I think that's because I'm under a cover. The only thing I saw was the same eyes I've seen before. Eyes with hearts in them. But this time, they were red. "S-Sora... what are y-you doing..?!" "Shhh.. you'll be fine. Indulge in it Hechu!~" "G-get off of m-me!" I punched her in the stomach, and a bit of blood came out of her mouth and into mine. I couldn't spit it out, I was still being choked out. Sora's eyes didn't change. "Swallow it! Do it, do it, do it!" She let go of my throat, but I didn't get a chance to take a breath. She forced my jaw closed and stuck her fingers in my nostrils so I can't breathe anymore. "Do it! You don't want to die, do you?~" I kept trying to break free, but I just couldn't. It's like her core is made of steel. I couldn't do anything, so I gave in and swallowed the blood. The last thing I heard was an ominous giggle fading away.

My vision slowly faded back. I was in complete darkness. Every time I stepped, it was like I was walking on water. Then, there was a loud voice echoing throughout the abyss. "Welcome  Hechu. Welcome to what your friends was experiencing under my trance. I hope you have fun, defeating your fears, or maybe even ones you know and love." What is she talking about?! My head is starting to get more and more fogged up. I won't accomplish anything just standing here. I decided to just walk in a straight line.

I haven't encountered anything. Just me walking in an endless dark abyss with only the sound of my breaths and wet footsteps. But finally, I saw someone in the distance. I didn't know who it was because they were so far away. I ran towards them. The closer and closer I got, the more and more I realized who it was. It was Kaemon. How did he get here with me? When I got in a certain range of him, my head started to throb. I looked at Kaemon. Around his entire body, there were words, they looked like they were intensely yelling at me. Shining in red, "Enemy."

My body started to move on its own. It moved towards him. What is going on?! My arm stuck out, and my hand opened. The sickle just formed into it. How is this happening? What the fuck is going on?! I walked towards him more, charging the sickle over my head. I tried to move my own body, but nothing was working. I got swinging range of him. There is only one thing I can think of doing. "Kaemon, watch out!" He turned my way, and quickly dashed, maybe even phased backwards. "Hey, what are you doing?" "This isn't m-." I couldn't talk anymore. My body was still moving involuntarily. Then, the voice aired throughout the void again. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you tell him what's going on. Have fun seeing your friend die, die by the hands of you."

My body rushed at him, swinging at him, becoming desperate for a hit. "Hechu, what is wrong with you?!" I tried to yell, but nothing came out. My body has been fully taken over. "Man.. I don't want to hit you. Just chill out!" If only I could tell him. I strained and strained my vocal cords, trying to force some type of noise out. My body kept swinging. Wait... is this what Sora was experiencing..? If so... then that means he isn't in the void with me. I decided to calm my mind, free it of thoughts. Whenever all the stress was away, I overloaded my brain with the words I want to say. It seemed to be overwhelming my brain. Then.. finally.. "Kaemon! Punch me!" I was so tired afterwards. "Yeah... yeah I got you! Stuttered Gut Punch." He quickly dashed backwards, and he put his fist at his waist like he was going for the hit, but he only barely jumped a bunch of times, and then he very quickly rushed in and hit me in my gut, and everything went dark.

I slowly opened my eyes. I was... in front of my house? I wiped my mouth. There was blood. Fucking Koyuki. "Hey... why are we in front of my house?" "Well, I was coming over to visit, just wanted to see if you and Sora was doing alright. But then, you walked out of the house and attempted to attack me with this sickle." He pointed at the sickle that was inside of his hand. "Oh yeah, by the way, this sickle is pretty cool. Here you go." He handed me the sickle. "Thank you. How am I supposed to put this away without stabbing myself..?" "I don't know, I mean, when you took it out, it was just out of thin air. Try throwing it straight up into the air or something." "Okay.. sure." 

I threw the sickle up in the air, and it disappeared. "Uhh... maybe it worked? Stick your hand out again." I did the same thing I did when I was in the trance, but nothing happened. "Try saying 'sickle' or something." I kept my hand out. "Sickle." And there it was, forming into my hand. "That is awesome. I just have a dagger. It's not with me right now though, I think it'll be pretty weird carrying a knife into a mall." I laughed a little bit. "Okay, well I guess it is safe to say that I'm alright." "Alright cool, I guess I'll see you a different day then." "Alright, bye Kaemon." "See ya Hechu." Kaemon walked away. I walked back into the house.

What am I supposed to do? Akiro isn't even here anymore. I don't want to be alone.. but I guess I have to be. Azasho and Souta is probably training again. I just decided to lie down. I need to save Sora again. Not only that, but I need to save Yua. For Azasho.