Double Down

I was running in a field of white flowers. I don't know why. Everything felt.. fuzzy. I felt like I was on the moon. I don't know what to think of this. I couldn't see anything in front of me until i got into a certain range of vision. At some point, my vision wasn't messed up anymore. I could see in front of me. I saw someone with red hair in front of me. Is that... Souta..? "Hey, Souta! Do you hear me?!" He didn't say anything. Well, obviously. I started getting closer and closer to him. At some point, he turned around. It was him. I reached my hand out, and...

I jolted out of bed. "Hechu, what's wrong?" That was... a dream? Why did it have to be a dream..? "Y-yeah, I'm alright." "Hey Hechu, would you like to go to Shin's house again?" Honestly, that guy is pretty cool. I wouldn't mind hanging out with him for a second time. "Yeah sure, I would say that's a pretty good idea." "Yay! Let's go!" "Hey- hold on!" Sora tilted her head to the side "Hm?" "Hey Akira, do you want to go too?" They were sitting on the floor. They nodded their head. "Okay, cool." They turned into a cat and started walking with us out the house.

Me, Sora, and Akira made it to Shigeru's house. Sora knocked on the door. Shigeru opened the door. "Oh! Sora and Hechu! And a cat. Hello again!" "Hey Shin!" "Hey again Shigeru." "Alright you three, come on in." We walked into his house and walked up and into his room.

"How have you two been?" "I've been pretty good. Mostly chilling at Hechu's house." "Oh, okay okay. What about you Hechu?" I'd rather not let Sora find out that I killed one of her bestfriends. "I've been pretty good too." "Oh Hechu, how did the hang out with Hitomi go?" Well, there goes the big question. Not only that, but I didn't even meet up with the same person that contacted me. "It went smoothly, she was just talking about how impressed she was with my dodgeball skills." "Oh, how nice of her!"

We were sitting on Shigeru's bed, sitting in very awkward silence as Shigeru was on is pc. He turned to us. "Hey, where did your cat go?" Sora quickly pointed behind me. "Right here!" I turned around. They were behind me, curled up in their human form. Huh, I didn't even know they were right here. "Wait... I thought it was a cat..?" "They are a cat! Look, they have ears and a tail." "I mean... I know, but... I've never seen a... human cat. It's pretty cool." "I know right?!" Sora proceeded to go onto a ramble of how cool neko's are.

After Sora's rambling, Shigeru said something. "Hey you two.. well.. three.. I'm going to go use the bathroom, alright?" Sora and I said "Okay," and Akira said.. well.. nothing. They waved. "Alright, I'll be back." Shigeru stood up and walked out of the room. As soon as Shigeru left the room and closed the door behind me, Sora pulled me in and kissed me on the cheek. "Hey! What the hell?!" Sora started to giggle. "Whaaattt? You don't like my kisses?" Sora's face was turning red. "Well... I never said that... I just wasn't ready!" As I sat there flustered, Sora continued to giggle.

After a bit, Shigeru walked into the room and closed the door behind him. He started to walk back to his pc. His walk looked.. odd. Sora spoke up. "Hey Shin, you okay?" "Uhh.. yes I'm okay... I just... got out of the shower." "You said you were going to use the bathroom..?" Shigeru stood up and walked over to me. He put his hands on my shoulders. "Hey Shigeru, what are you doing?" "I'm not Shigeru." "Wait... Hitomi?" She tightened her grip and everything around us disappeared.

Hitomi went back into her regular form and walked in front of me. I looked at my ring. Akira isn't in it. He's still at Shigeru's house. I don't know if there is a certain distance he can come back. I tapped on the ring a couple times. A very glitchy text box popped up. "Can't..... back, you're.... far..." It disappeared. I guess it's only me and this fucking freak.

"Hello again, Hechu Akihiro." "How do you know my last name..?" "We're in the same class." "Oh yeah... right. What do you want from me?" "Your life." "For what reason? I've literally done nothing." "He's dead." "Huh?" "He's dead. Your the reason he's been killed. I will never forgive you." "What?! Who is he?! What are you talking about?! Are you fucking delusional?!" "What? No, I'm not. I'm the one who killed him." She sounded like Azasho. What is she getting at?!

Hitomi slowly walked up to me. I started to walk towards her. But, I started to get pushed back. Shit, I forgot about that air bouncing bullshit. I side stepped to the left. "Good job, you figured it out." "Yeah, fuck you." "Oh man, how forward. You don't believe in that after marriage?" She started giggling. I hate her, so... so much.

Hitomi raised her hand and I started to fly in the air. Shit, shit, shit. What do I do?! Fuck this shit. I ran forward and waited for me to fall, considering I couldn't see the end of what I was floating on. Shortly afterwards, I started to fall. Surprisingly, I landed on my feet. It didn't hurt one bit. Awesome. "How did you.. nevermind. No way you can escape this." "Yeah, shut up." I only have my hands, lets see what I can do with them.

I ran up to her, hoping to land a hit. But, I hit my face on nothing. Why did I think that was a good idea? I backed up, but I ran into something behind me. Well, thats not hard to get away from. I ran to the left. Aaannddd... hit something. Is she trying to trap me in a box..? I put my arm up, and I couldn't even reach all the way out. I stuck my arms out to the side. And they slowly started to bend, along with my legs. Shiitt, what am I supposed to do?! I started to hyperventilate. And then... I closed my eyes.

I opened them to be standing on the ground. I think. I still can't tell in total darkness. Well... my vision is... sparkly. And purple. "Y-your eyes..." I saw a purple circle on the left side of her body. Well, my right. I rushed over to her. "How are my fields not affecting you?!" I gave her a right hook right on the purple circle. "Nngh!" She loudly groaned. She fell on her knees, hunched over. Another circle popped up where her spine is. I elbowed her. She groaned again, and fell over on her stomach.

I saw an arrow going from her stomach and around to her back. I think it's telling me to flip her over, so I did. There was a hand going around her neck, and an arrow going up. I wrapped my hand around her neck and managed to lift her up. "Y-your eyes... it looks like I'm staring into a... a galaxy... no white in your eyes, just a beautiful... pur-le... ga..la..xy..." She ran out of breath. I strengthened my grip. I heard a crack. I let go, and she dropped to the floor. There was no sign of her being alive.

The room came back to me. Shigeru's room. Sora, Akira, and Shigeru was staring at me. Sora ran up to me and started to drown my face in kisses. "Where were you?! I was worried sick, and you weren't replying to your text messages!" "I-I don't know." I really shouldn't tell her what I just did.