Disappearance

I slowly woke up. I sat up and wiped my eyes.  I stood up, turned around, and checked to see if Sora was awake. Wait.. Sora? She isn't here. Where is she? I walked out of my room. Souta and Azasho isn't here either. I decided to text him before Sora. "Hey Azasho, are you and Souta alright?" I quickly got a text back. "Yes, why do you ask?" "When I woke up, Sora was gone." "We're on our way." Nice, now I don't have to be alone.

I started to text Sora. "Hey Sora, are you alright?" I waited a couple minutes. No reply. I heard keys rattling, and the door unlocked and opened. It was Azasho and Souta. "Hey, you alright?" "Yes, I'm okay Azasho." Souta walked up to me and put his fist up, so I gave him a fist bump.

A couple seconds after, I got a notification. It was from Sora. "Hechu, please help me. I'm located here." There was a location attached to the message. I'm skeptical about this, considering Sora doesn't type like that. But... I can't just put her down like this. I have to find out where she is. "Hey Azasho, I just got a location from Sora." "Really? Well, send it to me, and lets go." "Alright." I sent Azasho the location and all three of us got into the car.

After what felt like nearly an hour of driving, we finally made it. It was... that same white mansion. Why are we here again? "Alright you two, come on." All three of us got out of the car. Azasho walked up to the door and attempted to open it. "Shit, it's locked. Hey Souta, can you give me a hand?" Souta nodded his head and walked to the door, Azasho stepping to the side.

Souta stared at the handle, and in a very swift motion, he hammered the door handle with his fist, knocking it off. Man he is strong. He simply pushed the door open. "Good job Souta." Souta started to blush a bit, and seemed to be very happy, or excited. We all walked into the mansion. When we all stood close to each other, we heard a click. "What was that?" "I don't know Hechu." Souta shrugged. And all of a sudden, we fell.

After hitting the ground after what felt like I was falling for an eternity, I looked up. There was a huge hole, but it was dark at the top. It was a trap door. "Alright, welp, I guess we're down hear now. Souta, Hechu, come on. I'll lead." "Alright." Souta gave him a thumbs up.

There was a bunch of broken cellars and chains hanging from the ceiling. Souta seemed to be terrified throughout the entire thing. At some point, we made it to the end. W-wait.. is that... Sora..? Not only that, but Hatsumomo and Fumihito is there. They looked... asleep. But they were standing up. And there were two people behind them.

"Hey! Who are you two?!" One of them was a woman. She had black high heel boots, black leggings, a red t-shirt, a short tuxedo with one button, red galaxy like eyes, and long black hair. Next to her is a man. He had white sneakers, white jogging pants, a white t-shirt with an eyeball and a line going through the top of it, short black curly hair, and white, low eyes.

"Hello sir, My name is Koyuki Iseroki. I am Sora's mother." "Hey, my name is Izis Iseroki. I'm Sora's father." "Hechu, don't believe them, I don't kn-" Koyuki covered her mouth. "Shhh... be quiet." Koyuki touched her wrist. There was a red dot on her finger now. How did she get blood from her wrist when there isn't a hole there? She pressed the blood onto Sora's forehead, but there was no dot of blood. What happened to it..?

Sora put her head back down. "So, you came for your friends, correct? Or only your beloved?~" She has the voice of a mother. Reminds me of someone else... just more mature. Azasho spoke up. "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you two?" Koyuki spoke up first. "I'm twenty-two years old." And then Izis. "I'm twenty years old." "Hmm... alright."

"Well, I think it's about time you go away, yes?" Sora, Hatsumomo, and Fumihito's heads perked up. Hatsumomo's eyes looked like a dead fish's eyes. Fumihito's looked the same. And well... Sora's eyes had... hearts? "Go my children. Escort them to the afterlife!"

Sora ran towards me and quickly took out her switch blades. I don't even have a weapon! "Come here love! I promise it won't hurt too bad.~" What the hell?! She has never talked like this before! "I'll kill you so no one, no one can touch you ever. You'll be mine forever!~" "Hey! What is wrong with you?! Snap out of it!" "Snap out of what? This is me."

I know this isn't her. It isn't her at all. I know this isn't her. It can't be. She kept rushing at me, slicing and slicing, jabbing and jabbing. I can barely keep up. At some point, she managed to slice my cheek a bit. "Unpredictable Ending." Oh shit. Sora stepped back and threw one of the switchblades. And well, it was speeding up, rewinding, and slowing down.

I blinked, and Sora disappeared. Where did she go? Suddenly, I felt an arm get wrapped around my neck. "You're going to go regardless! I can't let you go! Endear my love!~" I can't get out of her grasp. The switchblade was both slowly and quickly reaching my face. It was starting to get closer. What do I do?! Sora kept giggling as she choked me tighter and tighter. All I did was close my eyes. I don't know what else to do.

But... the grasp softened. There was a loud boom. I opened my eyes. It was Souta. He swung his kanabo into the ground where Sora once was. "Souta, Hechu, we have to get out of here! Come on!" Azasho ran, and so did me and Souta. We ran back to where we started, but we all forgot that we fell down a trap door.

"On... me." "What Souta?" "Azasho! Grab on to him dummy!" "Oh! Sorry." Azasho and I grabbed onto Souta. He took a deep breath, and he smashed his left foot into the ground. It made the ground crack around it. There was immense pressure, and at some point, we launched into the air, breaking straight through the trap door.

Me and Azasho got off of Souta. "Get in the car!" We all ran to Azasho's car and drove off. After what felt way shorter, we made it to the house. "Hechu, you go in the house. Try to keep your mind off of 'Sora,' and get some rest for me. We'll be here in the morning." "O-okay.." I got out of the car, unlocked the door, and walked inside.

I closed and locked the door behind me. I walked into my bedroom and got in bed. Who... who was that? That couldn't have been the real Sora... right? Azasho told me to keep my mind off of it. But.. I just can't. She tried to kill me... I can't keep my mind off of something like that. But... I guess I just need to keep my mind off of it. I can't think about it too much. Besides, those people definitely aren't her parents. I slowly fell asleep, one of the most uncomfortable sleep sessions I've ever had.