New Members

I slowly woke up. Reiko was turned the other way, rather than still hugging me. I stood up, stretched, and walked outside my room and into the living room. Nori Ren was sitting, while Kaemon and Souta were standing up. "What are you three up to?" Nori spoke up first. "I'm contacting people. We can't just go back in there without extra help. They'll be here in a few minutes." Reiko walked out of my room. "What are you four up too?" She stretched in the middle of her sentence. "Huh, that is exactly what Hechu said. Except he said three, not four." "Goodmorning to you too Kaemon." "Goodmorning Reiko." "Goodmorning Nori." "I was just talking about how two people is about to come over for extra help in getting everyone back." Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door.

Nori stood up and walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. "It's them." She opened the door and two people walked into the house. One of them had dark orange hair, bright orange eyes, and a bunch of techwear clothing, or more specifically, black joggers with orange highlights around all of the pockets, a black t-shirt with an orange vest over it, a long black jacket with a curved line and a straight line going through it vertically on the back of it, and a respirator gas mask, which is black with orange spikes through the middle and led lights on the sides of it that are orange. The other guy had a big, puffy, and black afro that covers his eyes, brown boots, chocolate brown cargo pants, a brown tank top, and a long brown trench coat.

"Welcome you two. Everyone, the orange one is Fusakibara Lyanoia." "Why do you have to specify me as 'the orange one?'" He seems to be in the six foot range. "Because I can, now introduce yourself." He sighed. "Yeah whatever. Hello everyone, my name is Fusakibara Lyanoia, and I am a male. I'm 18 and I'm 6'1. There, you happy now?" "Yes I am. Okay, you introduce yourself now." "Do you want me to introduce myself like him?" Holy shit. He is huge! He is taller than Souta! He also has a really thick Russian accent, but he doesn't speak any slang, if Russians have slang that is. "Yes, introduce yourself like him." "Okay, sure. Hello, my name is Gavriil Varnava (G - aa - v - r - ee - EE - l), and I am Non-Binary. I am also 18 and I am 6'10." 6'10?! That is absurd. Even Souta has to look up a bit.

Reiko looked a bit curious. "Hey Gavriil, are you from Russia?" "Yes, I am. The only thing is that I only have an accent considering I've been living here for a while, so I lost all of my slang." "Oh okay, that is cool." Nori spoke up. "We have to go back there. We have to get them back." Kaemon seemed concerned. "Hey.. look, I know Eri got captured and all, along with everyone else, but you need do calm down." Nori stood up and walked over to Kaemon. She grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Look, I don't need to calm down at all. If you don't want to help than you can just stay here." "Okay okay, sure we can go. My collar is always getting snatched up." Nori let go of Kaemon's shirt, and he started to wipe it off. "Everyone. Let's go. Now."

We all followed Nori out of the house. I locked the door behind us. Will we actually be able to get them this time? How do I know if these two people Nori called over is actually strong..? I mean... we lost Azasho.. how are we supposed to save them now? After a few more minutes of walking, we made it to the mansion. Is this it? Is this where they all get saved? "Why does this door have a hole in it?" "Well, since you asked orange, it's so we can reach inside and unlock the door." "Stop calling me orange. I have a name." "Yeah, I know you have a name. It's orange." "Fuck you." Nori laughed a bit, reached her hand inside of the door, and unlocked it. We all walked through. "Alright, all we have to do is stand here and wait to fall." We all stood in the middle of the floor and fell through.

Fusakibara and Gavriil managed to land on their feet. "Ah shit, I tried to stand this time and I still hit my ass!" Fusakibara walked up to Kaemon. "Here, you need a hand?" "Yes actually, thanks." Instead of Kaemon grabbing his hand, he grabbed his arm, and Fusakibara assisted him in standing up. I stood up on my own. "Hey Nori, come on." Gavriil helped Nori stand up. "Thank you, now let's go." We walked through. It's time.