Word-Taking Discovery

Today is Thursday. It's time to go to school, and I'm excited. I've made a lot of friends. But I feel excited, but in the mind and body, I feel tired. I didn't get much sleep. I slowly got up, put my thigh highs, hoodie, and sneakers on. I grabbed my backpack and walked out of my room. "Oh, look who's up before I have to ask them if they're ready." "Yeah, but I'm tired, didn't get much sleep." "Try to get some sleep in the car, even though it's a short drive. Also, I packed your lunch this time. Sorry for forgetting yesterday." "Oh, thank you. It's okay, my friend gave me her lunch." "Oh, how nice of her. By the way, your lunchbox is inside of the fridge." "Okay." I grabbed my lunchbox and put it in my backpack, then walking out of the house and getting into the car, waiting for Azasho to get inside as well. We started driving to the school. I can't believe how many friends I've made, it's insane to me. Everyone is so, friendly. But, they don't know anything about me.. I'm scared to tell them.

I made it to the school. "Have fun, Hechu." I gave Azasho a high five. "I will." Azasho smiled at me. I got out of the car and closed the door behind me, then started to walk to the doors. "Hey, Hechu! Come on, let's go to ELA!" "Okay!" I ran over to Sora and walked with her to our first hour. I sat down in my usual spot. Junichi no longer sits next to me. I wonder why. Sora decided to sit next to me instead. "Hey, Hechu." "Yeah Sora?" "Can you text your dad and ask him if you could walk home today?" "That's no- y-yeah.. okay." I didn't want to tell him that Azasho wasn't my dad. I don't know why. I pulled out my phone. "Man, you love cats, don't you?" I laughed a little. "Yeah, I do." She said that because my phone case is a purple phone case with cat ears sticking up from the top.

I typed in what I wanted to say, "Hey Azasho, can I walk home today?" Shortly afterwards, "Yes, you can. I won't be home, I have to visit someone. Don't do anything weird while I'm gone." He added a winky face at the end. I typed back, "Stop messing with me!" Again, shortly afterwards, "Haha, okay. You can bring company, I won't be there for awhile." "Alright." I put my phone back into my backpack and looked at Sora. "He said yes. He also, well, he basically said you can come to my house if you want, since he won't be there." "Oh, sweet! I'll text my mom to see if she'll allow it." He started typing. He types very fast. We waited about two minutes. "Okay, she said I could." "Awesome." The teacher started to talk. "Alright everyone, we have work today!" Everyone "aww'd." "Alright alright, don't be like that. I will be passing out work to everyone." Well, I guess it's time to do some actual ELA work after three days of free talking.

After a long three hours, it was finally my fourth hour. Lunch. And thankfully, I don't have to get school lunch this time. I walked to the lunch room. Sora was waiting for me, along with the sisters and the couple. I sat down next to Sora. "Hello Hechu." "H-hello Hitomi, hello Hikari." "Hey Hechu." "Hey Hechu!" "Hello Reiko, hello Kimmi." "Well, seems like everyone loosened up around you." "Yeah, I'm glad." "I mean, wasn't that hard, he seems pretty cool." "I agree with Reiko." It makes me happy to think that they think I'm cool. "Did you bring a lunch this time?" "Yes, I did." "Oh.. nice." She didn't seem too happy about it. I took my lunchbox out and opened it. Woah. This is not the usual lunch I get. There was a box of mini chocolate cat cookies, four strawberries, six Tekka Maki, or in other words, tuna rolls, which is a type of sushi, and an orange flavored soda. "Woah, your lunch looks so good! Did you pack it yourself?" "Uh.. no.. it was Aza-.. my dad." "Man, he did a great job." "Yeah.. he did." I started to eat.

While we were all eating, Sora suddenly came close to my ear. My face became hot. "Are you excited to walk home together?" She backed away from my ear. "O-oh, yeah." "Aww, look who's flustered." "Sh-shut it Reiko!" I definitely started to blush more, but most likely from embarrassment. They all started laughing, and I eventually did too. I finished eating, and so did the others. "Come on Hechu, let's go to our next class." I followed her to our next class.

When the day was over, I almost forgot that I was walking home with Sora. She came out of the school a bit later than me. "Sorry for the wait Hechu, let's go." I can't believe I'm walking home with Sora, let alone letting her come to my house. "Hey Hechu, I trust you. Do you mind if I tell you more about me?" "Yeah, I'm fine with it." "Okay, well... first off, I'm a masochist. I can also get pretty obsessive, and I'm an aichmomaniac." If you don't know, aichmomania is an obsession with knives, so an aichmomaniac, is a person who is obsessed with knives. The more you know. "Oh, well I guess I'll tell you more about myself. I am also a masochist, I'm a light sadist, and I am also an aichmomaniac." "Oh wow, we have a lot in common hahah. I need to show you something when we get to the house, okay?" "O-okay."

We made it to my house. I reached into my backpack, got my house key, and unlocked the door. "Alright, come on." I opened the door and let Sora walk in first. "Oh, why thank you." I walked in after her, closing and locking the door behind me. Sora walked straight into my room. I walked in, and she was sitting in a W position. I sat down on my heels in front of her. "Okay, bring your head closer. Put your forehead onto mine." "O-okay." What is she about to show me? "I just had a slight feeling that we were meant to be together since I first met you, for one reason alone. But now, I have multiple reasons. Considering we are almost the same person." She started to lift up her curly hair, but her eyes were closed. She put the front half of her curly hair on top of my head, almost like a shade. Then, she opened her eyes, and stared straight into mine. They... they looked like my eyes. They looked exactly the same. I definitely started blushing hard, and Sora started to blush as well. "You see what I mean? We have the same eyes as well." I'm at a loss of words.

Sora took her hair off of my head and let it rest back in front of her face. "S-so... uh... Hechu.." Sora held her hand out, and I grabbed it. "C-can I.... can be your... g-girlfriend?" Sora was too scared to say it, but I can tell she also wanted to say it. "Uh, y-yeah." "YAY!" Sora yelled and then leaned in to hug me. "We're going to have an amazing time together! I love you, Hechu." I could barely speak. "I-I love you t-too, Sora." This is my first time dating someone.