unstoppable [quick wear]

Title:势不可挡[快穿]
Raw link:
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152242_6/#all

Description:
As a child of destiny, he is always taken away by all kinds of supporting characters who have been reborn. At least, his wife and children are scattered, and his family is destroyed. Meng Zezhi's task is to help them face revenge. World One: Be the richest man in modern times (Completed) Reborn rich and young want to change their fate? Your father is still your father, you have to kneel when you live again! (No CP in the first world) World 2: Be a famous teacher in ancient times (completed) The vicious aunt wants to kill for money? Spit out how much you eat, and sell your blood to pay for what you don’t have! World 3: Being a Public Enemy in the Entertainment Industry (Completed) Swearing is a bad habit, but I can't seem to quit! World 4: Re-establishing the Underworld (Updating...) Being an emperor in modern times and being a prince in ancient times... Thanks to Jiyou for writing the copywriting that Yi Fleeting helped to revise~ Edible Guide (Demining): 1: The main focus of this article is to follow "Cannon fodder is king" Continue to write down, the relationship is not very big, it doesn't matter if you haven't watched "Cannon Fodder is King", it's a little bit soy sauce. 2: Update at 6 o'clock every night, and red envelopes will be punished for late updates! 3: Please do not reprint, and decline to pick up the list! 4: The anti-theft ratio is 60%, and the anti-theft time is 24 hours. 5: Don't criticize if you don't like it, please sneer and point X, let's meet each other! Content tags: face-slapping system Quick Transmute Shuangwen Search keywords: Protagonist: Meng Zezhi┃Supporting role: Many┃Others: A word from the end of the world Introduction: God manipulates to conquer the world! Conception: self-improvement!