12

"Damn, I'm going crazy because of you."

He made me face the wall and gave me a shallow kissed on my left shoulder. His kisses He swiftly move down the right strap of my dress to my elbow. His kisses then went back to my neck leaving me a kiss mark there.

Our shadows were cast on the wall within the room by the white glass candles that were scattered on the place. Nilingon ko ng bahagya ang kwarto at nakita ang lamesang may pagkain at wine malapit sa may balcony. There were also scattered roses around it making the room more scented.

He prepared all of this? And also that means magkatapat lang din ang room namin. This is his room!

I was deep in thought when I felt him bite my neck again. I was going to yell at him for leaving something in there again when he scooped me up and placed me on the bed. He smirked as he stand in front of the bed and in a quick motion he lift up his shirt making me gasped at the view.

He has a nice body, alright! Kung maganda na ang katawan niya kapag may damit siya ay mas maganda pa ngayon!

We stared at each other for long when I decided to quickly looked away because of shyness. Good thing the light of the room was dim due to the candles. He can't see my red cheeks that was mainly caused by him! I had the feeling that he would make fun of me if he saw how my cheeks became flushed as because of him!

I then heard him unbuckling his belt for a moment. My eyes wandered to his hand, which was already pulling down his jeans. Ang liwanag ng buwan ay siyang nagsisilbing ilaw sa tapat niya ng kaonti. Kitang-kita ko kung paano gumalaw ang kaniyang panga dahil sa pagmamadali.

"Say something or else l'll stop, I'm worried baby." he said croakily.

I quickly shook my head. "No.... don't s-stop.."

With that he climbed on top of me and softly kissed me. Pinagsikop niya ang dalawa naming kamay at pinako ito sa may ulunan ko. Tumagal ang paghahalikan namin bago ito humiwalay. He knelt down to my bottom half and raised my dress, revealing my lower body. His lips brushed over my stomach, causing me to feel butterflies all the way up.

Bumaba ng bumaba ang kaniyang halik niya. He abruptly pulled my underwear and tossed them across the room. I'm just so sure that it was already destroyed!

"Razen!" I moaned loudly when I felt him diving on my womanhood.

"Damn, l'll just lick you."

What the hell?! Why do he have to tell it?! Is this even normal?! And this is the very first time that someone has seen my private parts! I feel so humiliated!

His tongue delved deeper, causing my back to arch. Napasubunot ako sa kaniyang buhok ng hindi ko na mapigilan ang kung anong sensasyong nabubuo sa may puson ko. I saw him smirked and stop right away when he saw me trembling.

He went back to my top and his hand immediately found my mound. His mouth played the tip of my other peak. He was licking me like he was teasing me.

"Razen... Please... Just... Please.." maiiyak na ako kung sakaling hindi niya pa gagawin.

A second later, I could feel the sharp point of his arousal prodding me open. He thrusted it but it never went in. He was obviously making me cry! I just need him!

While doing that, he continued kissing my peaks and sucking it alternately. His other hand went to my folds, teasing it.

"Razen! I can't... do ... it... ah... a-anymore!"

I heard him heaved a heavy sighed like he was having a hard time too.

"Ah! Please... I want.." I know he knows what I'm talking about for sure.