10

"Okay!! Does everyone understand what we are doing?" Kiku asked through our earpiece. "Yes yes! Alfred is going to get hit by a car that Matthew is driving... And then while the man comes outside, Kiku will drop the cameras and I will go in," I explained. I was behind a bush in Arthur's back yard and I could see that Alfred was hanging out in front of the man's front yard. Kiku was still inside the house ready to cut the cameras and Matthew was on standby.

"We only got one shot so don't fuck it up," Kiku spoke.

"Ready?" I asked everyone. "Ready!" They responded. Matthew began to drive the car at Alfred and I was ready for Kiku to give me a go signal.

Matthew "hit" Alfred and he threw himself to the floor. He began to wail and cry out for help, and Matthew got out of his car to pretend and see if he is alright. "Someone help!" Matthew shouted.

He ran up to the man's front door and began to bang on it loudly. I could still hear everything happening and it made me sweat.

"Mister! Help! I accidentally hit my brother! Help me, please!!" Matthew cried. "Nice one," Kiku laughed.

"Oh?..... I see..... I could help you if you want to bring him inside," the man spoke. "No! Please help me take him to a hospital!" Matthew cried. I watched from the angle that he began to pull the man outside.

"Alright I'll go help him into your car," the man said plainly. "Go, Francis!" Kiku spoke.

I began to jump the fence, and I ran up to the door. I looked around and kept an eye on the time. "You have now have ten minutes to find Arthur," Kiku spoke.

"I'll find him," I said seriously.

I could still hear Matthew keeping that man's attention.

I looked at the doorknob and took out my tools to pick the lock. It took a little bit but I was able to do it. I was really stressed out about the whole thing. I walked into the house quickly and closed the door quietly. I walked through the halls terrified and caught a glimpse of the man bending down to Alfred.

I looked around, and I didn't even know where to start. "Okay... So I'm looking at the floor plan and it looks like there is only a basement and the main floor" Kiku explained. "Where's the basement?" I asked.

"Let's see... you entered through the back door... It should be the second door to your right," he spoke. I looked around and saw what he was talking about. I quickly walked over to the door and shook it. "It's locked... I need to pick it," I spoke.

"If you bring him inside I can help you two," the man kept trying to get them to come inside. "Don't let him go back inside," Kiku spoke.

I began to slowly pick the lock, and the door opened quickly. As it opened I was able to hear a song play. The lights were on downstairs, and I looked down, a bit terrified "Francis you have seven minutes," Kiku said glitching.

I quickly walked down the steps, and right away I felt horrified. There was a body laying across the floor and I knew it was Arthur.

I ran towards him, and as soon as I touched him, he was cold. No!!! I have to hurry, there is no time to think!!!

I looked over to his ankle and I quickly began to pick the lock off of him. It took two minutes and it was the worst. The music made me more agitated. "I'll save you!" I spoke.

I lifted Arthur, and he didn't move at all. There wasn't time to think about him being dead, I had to hurry and leave.

I carried him bridal style and began to make my way up the stairs. Once I did, the signal connected, and I heard screaming.

"Francis! He figured it out! Run!" Alfred spoke horrified. My eyes widened and I immediately headed toward the back door. I turned around behind me, and I could see that the man had knocked Matthew unconscious.

I immediately changed directions and ran out the front door toward Alfred and Matthew. "I'm sorry Kiku," I spoke. The man's back was facing me and I slowly placed Arthur down on the ground. I looked around me terrified and Alfred saw me.

Oh shit, what do I do?

I looked around again and decided to grab one of the pots for plants. I carried it above my head and walked behind the man... Smashing it over his head.

The men fell to the ground, and Alfred looked horrified. "Did you kill him?" He spoke. "No! But it's Arthur! He needs an ambulance! He isn't breathing I think," I cried. "Guys! I called the police!! Just hang on!"

Kiku came running towards us, and I immediately walked over to Arthur. Alfred pulled Matthew's head into his lap, and Kiku checked to see if Matthew was okay.

I looked at Arthur, and his lips, fingers, and toes were blue. His right leg looked broken, and he was beaten up really badly. He had dried blood on him and was missing hair.

"What did he do to you?" I cried. I held onto his cheeks gently and felt myself cry. "Wake up, please!" I begged to shake him. He wasn't moving at all, and I couldn't tell if he was breathing or not. I quickly put his head on my lap and began to take off my jacket.

I put it on him, and all of us froze seeing that man suddenly stand up. My eyes widened, and I felt horrified seeing him just walk it off.

I could hear the police sirens in the distance, and he looked at me with the deadliest glare. "There is no use... Just stop... You've been caught," Alfred said seriously.

The man glared at him, and Matthew soon began to move. Matthew sat up straight, and the man wouldn't stop looking at him. Alfred held onto Matthew, and the man glared at all of us. "No! Not yet!" He said, angry.

The man looked back at me and began to take a knife out of his pocket. "Oh, shit!" Alfred spoke. He, Matthew, and Kiku stood up, and I stared at the man carefully.

If he were to stab me right now, he could kill me for sure. "Yo! Chill!" Alfred said horrified.

The police cars pulled up, and they immediately came out with their guns. "AHHHHHHH!!" The man yelled. He began to run at me but luckily... The police shot him down. Blood splashed on my face, and I felt horrified to have seen someone get shot.