Chapter 9 wedding

Eleanor's pov
I looked In the mirro and smiled holding my ever growing belly we found out today before the wedding we were having a girl we were so happy today is the day my life changed for the good o was so excited to start my life with the love of my life Anna walked in and said "mom you look beautiful." I said "so do you sweetie." She said "this is the only time I'll ever wear a dress like this." I laughed then we got ready then it was time I walked out and waited to go down the aisle my dad took my arm and we walked down I saw all my family and friends then I saw the love of my life he looked so good he smiled my dad handed me to him and we said our vows then the priest said you may kiss the bride that was the moment I've been waiting for for so long this was the best day of my life. Then we had after party the boys did their speeches and Anna said her's.

Anna's pov
I was so nervous for my speech but here goes nothing I got up and said "hi I'm Anna Louis and Eleanor's adopted daughter but you guys probably already knew that cause they never shut up about me". Everyone laughed I continue and said "I've only known them for a few months but these few months have been a blessing for me I sure don't show it since I do alot of stupid shit but I'm very greatful for everything they have done for me and contuine to do for me I love them to the moon and back and wish them all the best of luck in the future I'm so happy I get to spend it with them and thank you guys for saving my life and taking me out of that horrible place I use to call home but now I have a much better place to call home with the best people ever I couldn't be ever more thankful for everything these two have done for me." Everyone clapped and I sat back down them they had their first dance and my mom throw the flowers I caught them and laughed and said "I'm single so that won't be happening for a long time here Amelia." And handed them to Amelia she smiled and looked at Niall he winked at her I said "wedding bells next please you guys are adorable." She chuckled. Then we had some food then the wedding end it it was beautiful we headed home and I showered and got into my pjs and went to sleep.