Chapter 13 party

Anna's pov
I was heading to a party tonight with my friends I was getting ready to head out I did ask my parents if I could go and of course they said no but I wasn't taking no for a answer so I was sneaking out to go to the party I was done getting ready and hopped out the window and saw Denise Matt and lola, Lola's older sister was driving us there she said "I can't believe you guys got me involed in this again." I said "relax this time we aren't robbing a house we're just going to a party." She rolled her eyes and said "but you guys are still disobeying your parents like always when will it end." I rolled my eyes and said "please they party all the time and my mom doesn't even live with us anymore my parents aren't together anymore and is more focused on my little sister anyways and brother and they don't care what I do." We arrived at the party we walked in and they had live bands 5sos was first and then the next one was one direction I could care less if I even got caught which I probably will but maybe not I don't think they will catch me we walked over to get drinks and I was talking to this guy he was into me I was into him he was in my grade and then we talked the whole night then we went upstairs and did ya know we had some fun and then just laid there in bed it felt nice not getting caught for once by anyone I smiled to myself happy I got away with this but a little werid I got away with this I ended up sleeping with him and spending the night with him then the next day I headed back home I climbed into the window of my house and changed into my pjs and then went to sleep I heard my door open and I knew it was my dad checking in on me to make sure I was in bed which I was and then he left and headed to bed himself I'm surprised that went as smoothly as it did and I only did one stupid thing but it wasn't even stupid because we both wanted it and I believe we're together now his name is lane and he's perfect for me and fits right in with the group we were all with him the whole night until me and him went up stairs and did that.