Chapter 3 fight

Anna's POV
I had hell today aka school I got up and got a short sleeve shirt on and shorts then I headed downstairs and got a apple then I went back up did my hair make up and put my pricing in then I headed down stairs and dad said "want me to drive you to school?" I said "nah I'm walking with my crew." He said "ok be safe and don't get into trouble today." I said "I will and no promises." I headed out and saw Matthew Lola and Denise they handed me a cigarette and we were off to school we got there and headed in of course the bitch came up to me and said "well well look who we have here." I said "what do you want Britney." She said "no ones going to adopt you with that attitude." I chuckled and said "they already did so ha." Then I walked away but then Britney followed and said "who would ever adopt you?" Crossing her arms I said "the one person I trust." She said "which is who?" I said "which you should know because it's every where." She said "Louis Tomlinson didn't adopt you stop making up shit." I said "I'm not."

Then I headed to class after class was over I went to my next class but not with out earning a slap from this slut name Alexa I said "bitch what was that for?!?!" She said "for taking my best friend away from me." Lola said "bitch it was my choice to be friends with her why do you care now!!!" She said "because you think your better than me and you guys aren't." I said "hold the phone when did we ever say that we never said that ever so I don't know what your talking about now we're going to be the mature ones and leave." She glared at us and then pulled my hair I said "oh hell nah you do not touch me or my hair I'm going to kill you now." Matt and Lola held me back and I said "let me at her." Lola said "no she's not wroth it." She said "says the back stabbing bitch." That made Lola mad she walked up to her and punched her in the face and I went over to help while Matt tried to pull us away from her then someone said "enough you guys enough!!!" And pulled us away I looked up and saw all of one direction and 5 seconds of summer everyone was shocked I was frozen because dad did not look happy with me the slut said "she started it I would never hurt her I'm not that type of person it was all her trust me boys it's all her not me she's always the one starting things here." I said "bitch please you started this whole thing we didn't start any of this you attacked us and started coming at us." dad said "I don't care who started it all of you to the main office now!!!!" We walked with them to the main office and Dad explained what happened he looked at me and said "I'll deal with you later when I come and get you." I nodded to afraid to speak then the principal called us in and said"really fighting in the hall way again and in front of guest this time come on that's a new low for you guys!!! When are you girls going to learn I understand that no one wants you anna but I see why because you keep on getting into fights and don't have a good aditude." I said "ms brigs I have a family now my dad won't be happy about this because he's the one that stopped us I swear he gave you the new paper work." She said "funny because I hear Louis Tomlinson had to stop this fight and I don't believe he adopted you." I said "yeah he adopted me here's his number and my moms and uncles oh and aunts." I handed her the paper she was shocked and said "I had no idea you're still ex spelled for a week I'll call them to come get you." I said "ok and I keep that on the down low that's why."

Then she called my dad and he came with my mom and apologized for my behavior and told her it wouldn't happen again she laughed and said "oh I know it will I know her to well see you in a week anna." I said "see ya then." We then left the car was silent but I knew once we got home hell was going to break lose. We got home and I made a bolt for my room but my dad caught me and said "why?" I said "she pulled my hair and she was messing with me and my friend." Mom said "that's no excuse you can't just fight someone for no reason." I said "she started it she pulled my hair what was I suppose to do!!!" dad said "oh I don't know walk away!! You're grounded for 2 weeks hand me your cell phone." I said "I tried that but it didn't work and I don't have one." mom said "we got you one but now you won't get it for 2 weeks and that means no friends over and you come home and go to school and that's it got it." I said "yeah I got it but I'm ex spelled so I can't really go to school for a week." dad said "we know that's why you'll be with us for the week coming with us every where." I sighed and said "fine."

Then I headed to my room and did my homework after I was done they called me down for dinner after dinner they told me to do the dishes which was part of the punishment so I did then I went to take a shower and get my pjs on after that I just went to sleep since I couldn't do anything else.