Chapter 2 meeting freddie

Anna's pov
I woke up in a bed and a room I smiled remembering yesterday which was the best day of my life my idols adopted me I still can't believe that I still can't believe they are my parents this must be a dream I got up got dress in a black croptop shirt it wasn't that cropped and ripped skinny jeans I walked down stairs and the bitch name Briana gave me a look and looked me up and down I said "what do you want and why are you here?" Dad said "that's no way you talk to adults young lady." I rolled my eyes and said "she's a bitch so why would she care plus you don't even like her so why is she here." Mom gasped and said "Anna rose Tomlinson apologize now." I rolled my eyes and said "I'm sorry Brianna it's just the truth." She said "who are you any ways you have a bad attitude someone needs to fix that cause I'm not having my freddie be with her." I said "you try being in military school you wouldn't last there for a week and then going to a orphanage because you got kicked out of military and your parents didn't want you anymore I'm anna btw and your little Freddie is my brother will be fine with me." She said "I'm sorry to hear that anna but why are you here and not there meaning at the orphanage." I said "because bitch Louis and Eleanor adopted me they wanted me and they're going to love me." She looked at Louis and said "why did you adopt a brat?" I had enough of this girl I pounced at her but Louis caught me and said "you're not doing that stop this now this is not how you're going to act." He said sternly to me I said "she started it." He ignored me and said "I adopted her because me and Eleanor wanted a older child so we decided to adopt her because she was the best match for us cause it'll teach her not to behave this way." Briana said "oh this is Freddie your baby brother treat him right or you'll pay." I said "oh I will don't worry."

Then Briana left mom said "she's always a pleasant to be here but you just made that a lot wrose than it usually is." I laughed and said "oh please she's always like that and she started it." Dad said "knock it off anna we're going out you're watching Freddie ok." I said "ok can my friends help me?" My mom said "yes but only them no one else got it?" I said "yeah got it."

Then they left Freddie was adorable I loved him already he was so easy going this was so easy the Denise Matthew and Lola came over Lola said "hey bitch." I said "little ears." She said "shoot sorry." Noticing freddie I said "it's fine." Then we hung out with Freddie he was adorable I loved him already then we ordered food for lunch after we were done.

Then we watched tv and played with Freddie after that we gave him a bath and got him in his pjs then we got dinner after we were done we cleaned up and I took a shower and got my pjs on Lola said "this is a perfect party house." I said "I know right but I can't throw one yet I need to gain their trust first." Then mom and dad walked in and said "how was Freddie?" I said "he was amazing I love him he's the best." dad said "that's good."

Then my friends left and I headed up to my room and went on my laptop that louis got me then I got tired and went to sleep today was a successful day.