Chapter 6 radio interviews

Anna's POV
Today my dad had radio interviews all day today and me and my mom were going with him. I got up and took a shower and got dressed in a shirt and ripped jeans then I brushed my teeth and hair I wasn't hungry so I skipped breakfast.

Then I got my shoes on and waited for my parents to come they came down and we headed to the car. We got to the first radio interview and there were a tone a fans I rolled my eyes and said "oh great here comes all the hate." My mom said "Just ignore it." I said "I'll try my best." We got out of the car and my dad took pictures with the girls and me and my mom headed inside.

Then he came in and the interviewer asked who I was I said "I'm anna Louis's adopted daughter." She said "oh nice to meet you." She shook my hand and then me and my mom stood in the back after that interview was over. We headed to get lunch we went to a restaurant of course fans were there and my dad took pictures with them as me and my mom got a table then he walked in and sat down with us we ordered and then waited for our food we talked and then our food came we ate.

After that we were off to another radio station his new single miss you just came out so that's why he has so many I love the song it's a amazing I've been blasting it for days even before he released it because I'm special and got it right away before any of the other fans.

After he was done with all his interviews we headed home and I went upstairs took a shower and got my pjs on as my mom ordered food then we watched a movie and ate our food after that we all ended up passing out on the couch since we all had a long tiring day today from all the traveling and interviewing.