Chapter 11 bring her home

Louis pov
We were heading home today we got home and the house was clean I said "so you boys are telling me that Anna of all people didn't throw a party?" Liam said "no mate she was out all night we called her and texted her and no answer we found her location she was at some random guys house we brought her home and grounded her." Eleanor said "nothing new she needs to learn she can't do that." Niall said "she will once she see her again." Looking at little fizzy I smiled she was sleeping peaceful for now then we put her in her room and went to our bedroom and fell asleep surprisingly we weren't woken up by fizzy Eleanor was concerned so was I we walked into her bedroom and saw the boys singing to her Eleanor smiled so did I they loved her already we loved that then they made us dinner we ate and anna did the dishes and then went back to her room then we chilled in the living room with fizzy she was perfect so far then we got ready for bed we went to sleep but not for long we knew it would be a long night but we didn't mind it one bit. But we knew Anna would mind it.

Anna's pov
I was trying to sleep but fizzy kept waking me up I sighed at least I don't have to deal with people so they won't have to deal with me being a bitch cause of little fizzy I get it she's a baby but I need my sleep she does to more than all of us I went downstairs to sleep on the couch that was much better I finally could go to sleep. It was so peaceful now.