Chapter 4 sneaking out

Anna's pov
So there is this 5SOS concert tonight and I'm still grounded but my friends scored backstage passes and meet and greet tickets like I could not miss this opportunity this is a once in a life time chance and they got front row tickets too I had to go. So I decided to sneak out even know I'll be in so much trouble but who cares I can't be stuck in this house any longer and plus I'll be away from my parents and plus if I asked my parents they would have said no. I jumped out the window and hopped in Lola's mom's car and her brother was coming with us he drove us there and we got there and waited on line to go in.

Once we got there we went backstage and meet them Michael said "what's up cuz?" To Lola and he hugged her and she said "I didn't find out he was my cousin until tonight my mom was like oh yeah Michael Clifford's your cousin here's tickets and I was like how and she said his mom is her sister I said why didn't you tell me and she said because she knew this day would come one day and then we would meet." I said "I see so I guess we're technically related since my father knows them."  She said "oh yeah that's so cool." We meet all of them and Ashton said "wait a moment you're louis Tomlinson's new daughter who got in a fight and is now grounded so why are you here now? Did you sneak out?"he raised a eyebrow at me I said "how do you know all of that? And maybe."while looking at my feet Luke said "he told us we're best friends with them remember and we happened to be there when it happened also and we pulled you guys apart remember." I went pale and said "oh shit I forgot pretend you never seen me here ever and this never happened I was never here bye." I ran but right into niall James horan I went even more pale he said "yeah you're in so much trouble now your father is worried sick about you he know's because he went to go check on you and you weren't there so he called me to see if I knew where you were since they took your phone I don't know why he would think I would know but I guess I do." I groaned and said "why do you guys have to tell him? can't this be between us." Niall said "he needs to know where you are love he's been looking for you for hours he's seconds away from calling the police." I sighed and said "take me to prison." Niall drove me home I arrived home to worrying parents mom said "where were you?!?!" I said "at a 5SOS concert got caught by Niall and the others and now back here." Dad said "you're grounded for another week for sneaking out never ever do that again you understand me!!!" I said "yes father." He said "good now go to bed." I walked up to my room and took a shower and got my pjs on then I brushed my teeth and went to bed I knew if I kept this up I was going to end up back where I came from but this is me I don't get what people don't understand maybe they can control me better and they are doing a better job then my other parents did but I'm trying to change but it's hard to do I went to sleep with that on my mind.