Chapter 7 ending up in jail

Anna's POV
I was hangout with my friends at the park smoking a joint and having fun since I haven't seen them in weeks since I've been grounded we were having a blast and no one has caught us until we saw the cops and ran we ran as fast as we could sadly they were quicker I said "do you know who I'm?" As they put the cuffs on me they said "no but we don't really care who you are what you guys were doing was illegal." Lola said "come on it's not as bad as you pricks think it is people have done a lot wrose." They said "you guys are to high to realize anything you guys are saying." As they put us in the back of their car Lola said "well I'm dead." I said "you're dead please I just got ungrounded why do these keep happening to me." The cop said "shut up back there no talking." I sighed then we arrived at the jail cell Matthew said "my father can get us all out he's a cop remember." Lola said "he can get you out but not us." Then we saw his dad he sighed and said "your mother won't be happy maybe I should leave you here over night so you guys will learn to not do this anymore." I said "mr gold you don't have to tell anyone about this it can be our secret." Another officer said "oh don't worry you're parents are on their way we had to let them know since you guys are minors."Lola said "my parents are dead." Matthew's dad said "lying to a police officer is against the law." The police officer said "well her parents didn't pick up so I had to call her aunt but she couldn't come since she's all the way across the world so I called her cousin and he's coming." Lola said "better then my parents I guess I should just live with my cousin to be honest he is so much better than my parents they won't even bail me out of jail." I said "your cousin won't be happy with this either." She rolled her eyes and said "please your father is going to murder you and at least he's getting me out of here." I said "no shit." Then I saw Michael he gave Lola a look and me a look too she said "it was weed." He said "I know but what did I tell you?" Lola said "be safe with it." He said "and you didn't listen either your father is here by the way too he's not happy." I sighed and said "then I'd rather be here then in my room anymore." My dad said "no you'd rather not be here you know what they do to girls like you." I said "dad." He said "I'm telling the truth now let's get you home you're in your room until I say your ungrounded." I said bye to my friends forever since I was going to be stuck in my room forever.  We got in the car and drove home my dad said "what the hell were you thinking?!?!" I said " I wasn't that's why we ended up there not like you haven't done it." He said "I never want you to do that ever again you understand you could have ended up In prison and don't talk back to them either and don't pull the oh I'm Louis Tomlinson's daughter card so I can get away with anything cause that's far from true and yeah I do it but didn't get arrested for that." I sighed and said "fine." Then we headed inside I went up to my room.

Louis's POV
I couldn't believe she would be so stupid to get caught eleanor said "is she up there?" I said "yeah for the rest of her life." Liam said "mate not like you haven't done what she's done." I said "I'm smarter than she was being with it." Eleanor said "but babe you do the same thing what Liam is trying to say maybe we need to be less harsh on her." Michael said "nah I think he's doing the perfect job I just grounded my cousin for the same amount of time." Crystal said "is it really necessary?" I said "she gets no phone and no electronics so I think it's fair and she will go to school then come back and do her homework." Michael said "seems fair to me." Then we went to eat dinner Anna came down and said "you won't be keeping me in this house for long." Eleanor said "if you run away where would you go your friends are all grounded too." She said "to briana I don't know I would find a place." I sighed and said "just eat then get ready for bed." She ate then went back to her room after she cleaned the kitchen then we just chilled for the rest of the night then headed to bed ourself I noticed Eleanor was off  I wrapped my arms around her I said "is it the haters again?" She said "no this is different I haven't been feeling well these past couple of days." I said "is it your women time?" She chuckled and said "that hasn't came yet." Then we went to sleep it's possible she's pregnant but I wouldn't want another Anna.I was also thinking of popping the question tomorrow since it's our 10 year anniversary and I know she's the one.