Chapter 12 divorce

Louis's pov
It just wasn't working out between me and Eleanor so we decided to get a divorce but still co parent so she was still there for the kids Anna got home from school and said "what are you still doing here?" Eleanor said "nice to see you too sweetie." Anna sighed and said "I'm sorry I'm just upset that I come from a broken family now." I said "love you didn't come from a broken family you still have the both of us we're just not together anymore." She said "it's just not the same." Then went up to her room to do homework I sighed eleanor said "she'll get use to it." Then feed fizzy and then stayed at her friends house I "cooked" dinner which was basically just take out I called everyone in we ate after that we cleaned the kitchen and then got the little one ready for bed after that we just chilled Harry said "how are you doing mate?" I said "I'm doing okay it's not to different but Anna's not taking it well." Liam said "we know she told us how it's all different now and she doesn't like it but we explained to her it's basically the same but Eleanor isn't living with us anymore she said yeah that's her point everything changed and she doesn't like it." I sighed and said "she'll be fine I don't think it'll change her ways I just hope it doesn't make her ways worse." Then we chatted and then headed to bed after that fizzy woke up I went in and rocked her back to sleep and fell asleep with her in my arms on the rocking chair it was werid not having Eleanor in my bed with me this will take a while to get use to but I got the boys and my kids I know I can do this.