Chapter 10 it's time

Eleanor's pov
I just wanted her out already yes we are having a little baby girl and we couldn't wait to meet her I was so excited to have another girl hoping she won't be like Anna but she's gotten a little better to say the least I was just chilling on the couch Louis and the boys walked in and Anna with bags I said "boys why spoil her." Harry said "she's our only niece for now we're going to spoil that one too." Pointing to my stomach I smiled and rubbed it Louis came over and said "how are you feeling?" I said "ok I'm going to get some water." As he helped me up I got up and wobbled over to get some water when I felt like I wet myself I went pale Anna said "that's gross I'm never getting pregnant." I said "good to know get your father now." She walked into the living room and got Louis he came running in and ran upstairs to get the bag then we headed to the car the boys had Anna cause she wasn't trusted alone then we were off to the hospital to have this baby we arrived they put me in a room right away I was so nervous but excited Louis held my hand and said "we got this." Then 6 painful hours later our little girl was here we named her fizzy Jay Tomlinson after Louis's sister and mom I smiled at her once I saw her and Louis said "we made her." I smiled and said "we did welcome to the world fizzy jay Tomlinson." She was perfect already. Then I went to sleep the next morning Louis went to get breakfast then came back and said "up for visitors?"I said "of course bring them in." And sat up the 5sos boys and the other boys walked in and Anna including her friends I gave her a look she said "the uncles said it was fine plus Lola lives with Michael and Crystal now." Michael said "her parents didn't want to deal with her anymore." I said "makes sense." Then Louis brought fizzy out and passed her around Anna said "I'm a big sister I never thought that would ever happen to me of all people I have to shape up now." Louis said "you do you'll be her role model just like how you are Freddie's too." Freddie said "I'm going to protect her when she gets older." Louis said"that's my boy." I chuckled and smiled at my growing family I was so happy this is what my life turned out to be.