Chapter 5 meeting the boys

Anna's POV
Today I was meeting the other boys since they all were going to be at the iheart radio festival my friends were with me I was so excited and nervous at the same time to meet them but I already meet Niall so it'll be fine. We walked over to the boys and Niall said "I know you. Are you still grounded?" He said with a raised eyebrow I said "it's me again and no I'm un grounded for now until I do something stupid here which I probably will." Harry said "but you won't will you?" I said "no promises." Dad said "this ones a trouble maker." I smiled and said "but you love me." He said "mm." I chuckled and said hi to Liam and introduced myself then we just hung out with people backstage it was so much fun I really wanted to drink but I knew I couldn't because of the boys but Lola snuck some in for us we drunk it, it was so good surprisingly the boys didn't catch me.

Then the 5sos boys were there too Ashton said "I see your ungrounded." I slurred "yes." And giggled he said "are you drunk?" With a raised eyebrow I said "maybe." He sighed and said "why do you do this?" I said "because it's my life and I can do what I want." Harry said "I have a question why do you act the way you act?" I said "because YOLO and also my old parents didn't give two shits about me so I don't really care what I do now cause obvousily I'm not getting anywhere in life." Dad and mom came over they didn't look happy I said "I didn't drink that much." Mom said "you're still grounded like why would you do this." I said while rolling my eyes "of course I'm even on vacation cause I'm so use to getting away with things like this." Mom said "stop with this then you won't get grounded and don't roll your eyes at me missy." I said "okay whatever mother." Then Dad said "don't use that tone with your mother knock it off stop with the aditude." I said "okay sorry."

Then I hung out with the others and I watched them all perform meaning Niall Harry and Louis since it was only those three that were performing. After they were done we got some food and just talked then we went back to the hotel that I was now stuck in for the rest of the weekend since I'm grounded now great note my sarcasm. I took a shower which got me sober and then brushed my teeth and I climbed into my bed that I claimed and I passed out right on my bed I was so tired I really was trying to change but it's hard to once you get in the habit of it but I'm trying I got to try harder.